DCAC Recruitment 2023 For 6 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: DCAC/2023/72
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 26th May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the dcac.du.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ dcac.du.ac.in. Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of dcac.du.ac.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, 110023 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 06 Posts
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Fees for Assistant Professor Rs.500/- for UR category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from PwBD category andWomen applicants.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.du.ac.in/. (This Job Source is Employment News 6-12 May 2023, Page No.40)
Published on: 3rd May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi College of Arts & Commerce. The other Related Jobs Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 06 Posts) Posts
Netaji Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 26th May 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Post) Posts
College of Arts & Commerce Address : Netaji Nagar 110023., New Delhi
|Last Date: 14 October 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 62 Posts) Posts
College of Arts & Commerce Address : Netaji Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 22 July 2022|
About Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Recruitment
About Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC), a premier institution of higher learning, is a constituent college of the Delhi University, financed partially (5 percent) by the Govt. of NCT, Delhi. It is a co-educational institution situated in prime location of Netaji Nagar, with various prominent residential societies and commercial ventures in its proximate neighbourhood. It is well connected by the Delhi Metro, the nearest stations being INA and AIIMS, as well as by road transport, through both bus routes as well as auto rickshaws/ e-rickshaws from the nearest Metro/ bus station. With the proposed Metro stations of Bhikaji Cama Place and R.K. Puram likely to be operational soon, commuting to college would further be eased.
The College was established in 1987 under the aegis of Delhi Administration once the erstwhile G.D. Salwan College closed its operation. Though it is now an entity independent of the Salwan Trust, yet in its formative years, it transformed out of the erstwhile G.D. Salwan College that was located in Rajinder Nagar. The college presently operates in a building owned by the Department of Higher Education, GNCTD. Despite the infrastructural constraints posed due to a non permanent self owned building, DCAC has earned the distinction of being one of the most sought after colleges, not just in South Campus, but also Delhi University as a whole. DCAC was also the pioneer college in Delhi University to introduce a three year Honors Programme in Journalism in July-August 1989.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 06 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Netaji Nagar, New Delhi
What is Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Assistant Professor: 06 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Assistant Professor: 06 Posts, is 26th May, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th May, 2023
- English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)Invites Application for 97 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 245 Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- NITI Aayog Invites Application for 10 Senior Specialist, Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Ministry Of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 17 Scientist Recruitment 2023
- Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL) Invites Application for 4 Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Invites Application for 281 Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2023
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health Invites Application for 8 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar Invites Application for 19 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Assistant Manager and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for Compliance Officer Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for Assistant Trainee (F&A) Recruitment 2023
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for 14 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023