MAHADES Recruitment 2023 For 260 Investigator and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra (MAHADES) Investigator and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Investigator and Various Posts in the Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra (MAHADES). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 5th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra (MAHADES) Recruitment 2023 Investigator and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the mahades.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra (MAHADES) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mahades.maharashtra.gov.in. Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra (MAHADES) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of mahades.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Investigator and Various Posts
Bandra (East), Mumbai, 400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 260 Posts
Assistant Research Officer: Candidates Should have PG Degree in Statistics/Bio metrics/Math/Economics/Econometrics/Mathematical economic/Commerce.
Statistical Assistant: Candidates Should have PG Degree in Math/Economics/Commerce/Econometrics/Statistics.
Investigator: Candidates Should have 10th Pass.
25500-122800/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-38 Years.
For Open Category: Rs. 1000/-.
For Reserved Category: Rs. 900/-.
For Ex Serviceman: Nil.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in/
Published on: 12th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Investigator and Various Posts - ( 260 Posts) Posts
Bandra (East), Mumbai
|Last Date: 5th August 2023|
About Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Recruitment
About Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra
The Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is performing as a principal of statistical organisation for Maharashtra State Government (DES), and is administratively under control of the Planning Department at Mantralaya.
The main function of Directorate are to collect official statistics, collect data through surveys censuses and type of studies on such material. The state government and give them technical guidance to act as liaison between the state Government and the Central Government. The process of statistical information collected by this Directorate and other department of the government is done at Electronic Data Processing Section of the DES.
The DES make surveys on Employment and Self Employment, rate of unemployment, Environment, Housing Technical Education, Cultural Affairs, Water Resources, Industries, Labours, Law & Order, Judiciary, Energy and lots more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 260 vacancies in total. Investigator and Various Posts: 260 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Investigator and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Investigator and Various Posts: INR25500-122800,
When can I can apply for Investigator and Various Posts job at Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (East), Mumbai
What is Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Investigator and Various Posts: 260 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Investigator and Various Posts: 260 Posts, is 5th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Investigator and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th August, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023