Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 For 98 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2023
Education Department Chandigarh Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in Education Department Chandigarh. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 16th November 20233. Candidates can check the latest Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.chdeducation.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.chdeducation.gov.in/. Education Department Chandigarh selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Chandigarh. More details of www.chdeducation.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Sector-9, Chandigarh, 160009 Chandigarh
Number of Vacancy: 98 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Post Graduate (PG) + B.Ed.
47600-151100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years as on 29.11.2023.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 1000/-.
SC - Rs. 500/-.
Mode of Payment Online.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.chdeducation.gov.in/?page_id=186
Published on: 16th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Education Department Chandigarh. The other Related Jobs Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - ( 98 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16th November 2023|
| JBT (Primary Teacher) - ( 293 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14th August 2023|
About Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment
About Education Department Chandigarh
The Education Department of Chandigarh is responsible for the administration and management of education in the Union Territory of Chandigarh, India. The department oversees the functioning of schools, colleges, and other educational institutions within its jurisdiction.
The Education Department of Chandigarh aims to provide quality education to all residents of the city. It formulates and implements various policies and programs to ensure that students receive a well-rounded education and have access to all necessary resources.
The department is headed by the Director of Public Instructions (DPI) who is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of educational activities in Chandigarh. Under the DPI, there are various divisions and branches that focus on different aspects of education, such as elementary education, secondary education, higher education, and vocational education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 98 vacancies in total. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 98 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)?
The Payscale is as follows Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): INR47600-151100,
When can I can apply for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) job at Education Department Chandigarh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-9, Chandigarh
What is Education Department Chandigarh Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 98 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Education Department Chandigarh Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 98 Posts, is 16th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th November, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023