Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2023 for Special Educator
Enforcement Directorate Special Educator Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Special Educator in Enforcement Directorate. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18 February 2023. Candidates can check the latest Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023 Special Educator Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Enforcement Directorate Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/. Enforcement Directorate selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Directorate of Enforcement
invites applications for recruitment of Special Educator
Khan Market, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Job Role||Special Educator|
|Education Requirement||N, A|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||15 - 18 years|
|Posted on||07 Feb, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||18-02-2023|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
37400-67000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Special Educator in Directorate of Enforcement.
How to Apply:
Step 1: First, you will need to visit the Directorate of Enforcement official website enforcementdirectorate.gov.in
Step 2: Once you enter the website look out for the Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2023 notification.
Step 3: Read all the details and criteria to proceed further with the application
Step 4: Now the candidate should fill in all the necessary details. Make sure that you do not miss out any section in the application.
Step 5: Apply or send the application form before the last date.
Published on: 14 February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Enforcement Directorate Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Enforcement Directorate. The other Related Jobs Enforcement Directorate Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Special Educator - ( 1 Post) Posts
Khan Market, New Delhi
|Last Date: 18 February 2023|
| Joint Director - ( 7 Posts) Posts
Joint Director (Admn) 6th Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan Khan Market, New Delhi
|Last Date: 20 January 2023|
| Legal Consultant - ( 6 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 13 December 2022|
About Enforcement Directorate Recruitment
About Enforcement Directorate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Special Educator: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Special Educator: INR37400-67000,
When can I can apply for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility job at Enforcement Directorate
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
What is Enforcement Directorate Special Educator: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Enforcement Directorate Special Educator: 1 Post, is 18th February, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th February, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Visiting Scientist Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Science communication and Outreach Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences Invites Application for Media Relations and Social Media Officer/ Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Invites Application for 757 Field Inspector, First Division Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Secretarial Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for General Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Tutor, Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Resident Medical Practioner Recruitment 2023
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023