BLF Balangir Recruitment 2023 For 113 Community Support Staff
Vacancy Circular No: -
Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir) Community Support Staff Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Community Support Staff at the Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 1st March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir) Recruitment 2023 Community Support Staff Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the balangir.nic.in recruitment 2023 page.
Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ balangir.nic.in. Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Odisha. More details of balangir.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Community Support Staff
PO: Rajendra College, Balangir, 767002 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 113 Posts
1. CRP CM: 10th.
2. Master Book Keeper: 12th/ Intermediate.
3. Bank Mitra: 12th/ Intermediate.
3000-6000/- Per Month
Age Limit: minimum 18 years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Sankalpa Shakti Sanchayika Block Level Federation Balangir (BLF Balangir) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Balangir Block office,
PO: Rajendra College,
Block/ District: Balangir, Pin - 767002
Published on: 15th February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Government of Odisha Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government of Odisha. The other Related Jobs Government of Odisha Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Government of Odisha Recruitment
About Government of Odisha
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 113 vacancies in total. Community Support Staff: 113 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Community Support Staff?
The Payscale is as follows Community Support Staff: INR3000-6000,
When can I can apply for Community Support Staff job at Government of Odisha
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO: Rajendra College, Balangir
What is Government of Odisha Community Support Staff: 113 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government of Odisha Community Support Staff: 113 Posts, is 1st March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Community Support Staff, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st March, 2023
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) Invites Application for 40 Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- HQ Southern Command Signals Invites Application for 25 MTS, Cook and Various Posts
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Invites Application for 12 MTS, LDC, Cook Recruitment 2023
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for 28 MTS, Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Deputy Secretary and Various Posts
- Salar Jung Museum Invites Application for Stenographer, MTS and Various Posts
- UPMSCL Invites Application for Manager - Finance (F&A) Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Ranchi Invites Application for 12 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- CCICIL Invites Application for Deputy Manager (HR) Recruitment 2023