Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment 2023 For 236 Law Officer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Law Officer in Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 25th May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment 2023 Law Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the punjab.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ punjab.gov.in/. Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Punjab. More details of punjab.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Sector-74, Mohali, 160071 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 236 Posts
Educational Qualification: please refer to official notification
please refer to official notification Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://punjab.gov.in/
Published on: 1st December 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government of Punjab. The other Related Jobs Government of Punjab Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts
| Law Officer - ( 236 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 6th December 2023
About Government of Punjab Recruitment
About Government of Punjab
The first known documentation of the word ‘Punjab’ is in the writings of Ibn Batuta, who visited the region in the fourteenth century. The term came into wider use in the second half of the sixteenth century, and was used in the book Tarikh-e-Sher Shah Suri (1580), which describes the construction of a fort by ‘Sher Khan of Punjab’.
Reference to ‘Punjab’ can also be found in volume one of “Ain-e-Akbari”, written by Abul Fazal, where ‘Punjab’ describes the territory that can be divided into provinces of Lahore and Multan. Similarly, in the second volume of Ain-e-Akbari, the title of a chapter includes the word ‘Panjnad’ in it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 236 vacancies in total. Law Officer: 236 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Law Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Law Officer: INRplease refer to official notification,
When can I can apply for Law Officer job at Government of Punjab
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-74, Mohali
What is Government of Punjab Law Officer: 236 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government of Punjab Law Officer: 236 Posts, is 6th December, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Law Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th December, 2023
- RSMSSB Invites Application for 447 Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2024
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) Invites Application for 38 Senior Resident Recruitment 2024
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 6000 Constable Recruitment 2024
- Regional Director of Medical & Health Services Invites Application for 20 Pharmacist Recruitment 2024
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 18 Analyst Grade-II Recruitment 2024
- WCD East Godavari Invites Application for 13 Multi Purpose Staff and Various Posts
- WCD Sri Sathya Sai Invites Application for 13 Multi Purpose Staff and Various Posts
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 86 Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2024
- Ballari Gram Panchayat Invites Application for 14 Superintendent of Library Recruitment 2024
- Latehar District Invites Application for 125 TGT Fellowship, PGT Fellowship Recruitment 2024
- Central Electronics Limited (CEL) Invites Application for 29 Deputy Engineer and Various Posts
- IRCON International Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager and Various Posts