GRIID Recruitment 2022 For Principal
Vacancy Circular No: GRIID/Estt./223/2022/2395-96
Government Rehabilitation Institute Intellectual Disabilities (GRIID)
invites applications for recruitment of Principal
Sector-9, Chandigarh, 160009 Chandigarh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(i) Master's Degree from a recognized University; and
(ii) M.Ed, in special Education (Mental Retardation) from a Recognized Institution/ University by RCI; Desirable: Ph.D., M.Phil in relevant field/subject.
Experience: Five years experience in the field of mental retardation from an RCI recognized Institution.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications, duly completed in all respect, should reach the Director, Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities (GRIID), Sector-31C, Chandigarh, within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the ‘Employment News’. This Vacancy Circular along with Curriculum Vitae Proforma (Annexure-A) and Certificate by Employer (Annexure-B) can be downloaded from the official website of this department i.e. http://www.griid.edu.in.
Published on: 30th April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities. The other Related Jobs Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Female Music Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Sector 31C , Chandigarh
|Last Date: 26 October 2021|
About Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment
About Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities
Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities was started in 1964 at the Government College of Education, Chandigarh by Sh. J. S. Gandhi, Lecturer in Psychology in the college. Within a short period, the number of students increased & a separate building was hired for these children. Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities (GRIID) was established with the aim of providing educational and vocational training to mentally retarded children with the recognition of the fact that with the proper training and facilities to such children, they can be rehabilitated and made to adjust themselves to the demands of society. Now the institute is under the direct control and supervision of Dept. of Psychiatry, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. This is the only Govt. Institute in Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh. Many parents were keen to get their child admitted. The residential facility for 12 seats was provided to the children whose parents resided in other cities or states.
Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Optometrist / Refractionist, Technical Person (Supervisor), Vocational Instructor, Hostel Nurse.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or 10+2 with Vocational course in Ophthalmic Techniques, Graduate + B.Ed in Special Education (Mental Retardation), 10+2 + Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation-Mental Retardation (DVR-MR)/ Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment-Mental Retardation (DVTE-MR); 10+2 with Biology, Physics & Chemistry + Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course for a great career at GRIID.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Principal: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Principal?
The Payscale is as follows Principal: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Principal job at Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-9, Chandigarh
What is Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities Principal: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities Principal: 1 Posts, is 30th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Principal, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022