GPCB Recruitment 2022 for 42 Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Vacancy Circular No:
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Pollution Control Board
Paryavaran Bhavan Sector10 A, Gandhinagar, 382010 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 42 Posts
|GPCB Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Graduate, Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Posted on||08 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Engagement of Graduate & Technician Apprentices under Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Yojana
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as apprentices under Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Yojana (as amended from time to time).
1. Position : Graduate, Technician Apprentices
2. No of Post : 42
3. Eligibility criteria for Graduate Apprentices (Degree): Qualification for Graduate Apprentices (Degree)
a) B. Tech or B.E in Bio Technology
b) B. Tech or B.E in Chemical Engineering
c) B. Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering
d) B. Tech or B.E in Environmental Pollution and Control Engineering
e) B. Tech or B.E in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
f) B. Tech or B.E in Marine Engineering
4. Qualification for Technician Apprentices (Diploma) :
a) Diploma in Bio Technology
b) Diploma in Chemical Engineering
c)Diploma in Civil Engineering
d) Diploma in Environmental Pollution and Control Engineering
e) Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
f) Diploma in Marine Engineering
5. Stipend : ₹9000/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate & Technician Apprentices
6. Period of Training The duration of the apprenticeship is one year for all apprentices. The Institute shall have no obligation to give regular employment to apprentices. The apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Institute on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Candidates need not send any hard copy of application form to the Institute. Please keep a print out of complete filled online application form for future reference, which must be produced along with selfattested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications etc. at the time of document verification, if shortlisted.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and after successfully enrolment, they should apply online for advertisement code no. JV2200050
2. Online link will be activated on 28/03/2022 and the last date for filling online application is 30/04/2022 till 23.59 pm.
Published on: 08 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB). The other Related Jobs Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Graduate, Technician Apprentices - ( 42 Posts) Posts
Pollution Control Board Paryavaran Bhavan Sector10 A, Gandhinagar
|Last Date: 30 April 2022|
About Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment
About Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
Gujarat pollution Control Board (GPCB) was established on 15th October 1974, by Gujarat Government with the aim to be more more innovative and bring vibrant and dynamic approach a paradigm change of a long term nature, by developing all round capabilities to protect the environment by preventing and controlling pollution by effective law enforcement by adopting best environmental management practices to keep the State pollution free.
Gujarat pollution Control Board (GPCB) conducting following activities to fulfill their objective like Public Consultation / Vehicular Pollution Control Action against Defaulters of Pollution Control Acts / Research & Development / Monitoring of Coastal Areas / Monitoring of Important Water Bodies / Hazardous Waste Management / Bio-Medical Waste (Management & Handling) / Municipal Solid Wastes (Management & Handling) and also make close coordination and rapport with Educational Institutions / Non Government Organisation / Industries Association Government Organisation to create Environmental Awareness.
Gujarat pollution Control Board (GPCB) offers recruitment for the posts of Senior Environmental Scientist / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Scientific Assistant / Deputy Environment Scientist / Deputy Environment Engineer / Senior Officer / Assistant Environment Engineer / Associate junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow / Lab Attendant, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 42 vacancies in total. Graduate, Technician Apprentices: 42 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate, Technician Apprentices?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate, Technician Apprentices: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Graduate, Technician Apprentices job at Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pollution Control Board Paryavaran Bhavan Sector10 A, Gandhinagar
What is Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Graduate, Technician Apprentices: 42 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Graduate, Technician Apprentices: 42 Posts, is 30th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate, Technician Apprentices, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IITM Invites Application for Hindi Officer, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Office Executive-I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for Adjunct Faculty or Visiting Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Junior DTP Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Invites Application for 96 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for 4 Consultant, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer or Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022