Hindu College Recruitment 2023 for Library Attendant
Hindu College Library Attendant Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Library Attendant in Hindu College. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 03 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Hindu College Recruitment 2023 Library Attendant Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.hinducollege.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Hindu College Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.hinducollege.ac.in/. Hindu College selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of www.hinducollege.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Library Attendant
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
|Hindu College Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Job Role||Library Attendant|
|Education Requirement||N, A|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Posted on||28 Jun, 2023|
|Walkin Date||03 Jul, 2023|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Library Attendant in Hindu College.
How to Apply:
Published on: 30 June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hindu College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Hindu College. The other Related Jobs Hindu College Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Library Attendant - ( Various Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 03 July 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 69 Posts (UR-23, SC-11, ST-05, OBC-21, EWS-06, PwBD-03)) Posts
Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 1st October 2022|
About Hindu College Recruitment
About Hindu College
1899 — 1908
Late Shri Krishna Dassji Gurwale founds the College in the historic Kinari Bazar (Chandni Chowk), with prominent Delhi citizens as trustees. A boarding house serves as student residence since 1899. In 1908 the College shifts to a building donated by Rai Bahadur Sultan Singh in Kashmiri Gate, and a Hostel is added.
From inception, the College is deeply connected to the national movement for independence: some Governing Body members and trustees are directly involved in the Swadeshi and Boycott movements. Board member Master Ameer Chand, associated with Lala Hardyal and Ras Behari Bose, is hanged by the colonial government in 1915.
Hindu College is a college affiliated to University of Delhi. It was established in the year 1899 and is located in Delhi. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science, Humanities and Commerce. Hindu College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Library Attendant, Lab Attendant (Botany), Lab Attendant (Physics), Lab Attendant (Chemistry), System and Network Administration (contractual).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Library Attendant: Various Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Library Attendant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Library Attendant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Library Attendant, Skills / Eligibility job at Hindu College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Hindu College Library Attendant: Various Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Hindu College Library Attendant: Various Posts, is 3rd July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Library Attendant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for Technical Assistant, Junior Secretariate Assistant Recruitment 2023
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 18 Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 41 Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Recruitment 2023
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation (BVFCL) Invites Application for 14 Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Data Engineer and Various Posts
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Invites Application for 11 Scout Guide Quota Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL) Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Jammu Invites Application for 48 Various Teaching Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Ratlam Invites Application for Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for 44 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician Recruitment 2023