Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Young Professional Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Young Professional in Income Tax Appellate Tribunal. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 15 September 2023. Candidates can check the latest Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the itat.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ itat.gov.in/. Income Tax Appellate Tribunal selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of itat.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
-, Pune, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Income Tax Appellate Tribunal|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Posted on||26 Aug, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||15-09-2023|
(I) Indian Nationals holding Graduate /Post Graduate degrees in Law from recognized Universities, Colleges, and Institutions of National and International repute, and/or Chartered Accountant.
(ii) Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the 3 Year LLB or 5 Year integrated LLB degree program or Post Graduation degree program or a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Young Professional in Income Tax Appellate Tribunal.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Go to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal official website itatonline.in:8080
Step 2: In the official site, look out for Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2023 notification
Step 3: Select the respective post and make sure to read all the details about the Young Professional, qualifications, job location, and others
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2023
Published on: 30 August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Income Tax Appellate Tribunal. The other Related Jobs Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 September 2023|
| Member - ( 40 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17 October 2022|
| Vice President, Member - ( 44 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17 October 2022|
About Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment
About Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
India's Income Tax Appellate Tribunal was set up on 25 January 1941, and it was the first experiment in tribalization in the history of India. It is a second appellate authority under direct taxes and the first independent forum in its appellate hierarchy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility job at Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Pune
What is Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Young Professional: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Young Professional: 2 Posts, is 15th September, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for Assistant Section Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Science Education and Research Invites Application for Scientific Assistant B , Technician B Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer/ Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Invites Application for Lab Engineer, Admin Executive Recruitment 2022
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for Technical Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Andhra University Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Judicature Allahabad Invites Application for Class III Staff Recruitment 2022
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Osmania University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022