Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
About Indian Bureau of Mines
Indian Bureau of Mines was set up on 1st March 1948. It helped the government in framing various rules like Mines & Minerals (Regulation & Development) Act, 1948, Mineral Concession Rules, 1949 and Petroleum Concession Rules, 1949. By 1953 IBM was given an additional function of undertaking a detailed exploration of mineral deposits. Among the minerals explored by IBM were Iron Ore, Limestone, Dolomite, Coal, Copper, Tungsten. With the passage of time the activities of IBM grew in depth and extent like Technical Consultancy and preparation of mineral maps leading to complete inventory of mineral resources. With its pool of mining engineers, geologists and ore dressing engineers it covered a wide variety of needs of the mining industry. In the last decade, with the change in the policy of Government, two very important activities were undertaken by IBM. The first being the processing and approval of mining plans and schemes of mining for all the mines in India and the second one being the implementation of rules for the protection of the environment. IBM accepted this challenge and has been successful in promoting the awareness about protection of the environment in the mines through the "Mines Environment & Conservation Week".
IBM also started imparting training to the industry personnel in the preparation of mining plans and also in the other fields.
Modern Mineral Processing Laboratory, Analytical Laboratory, and Pilot Plants were set up at Nagpur, Ajmer, and Bangalore.
In a nutshell, the IBM has been able to promote awareness amongst all sections of the mining industry, necessity and advantages of systematic mining and conservation of minerals and protection of the environment. The results of its ore dressing investigations have formed the basis of new commercial beneficiation plants and thus enlarged the mineral resource base. The IBM's clientele seeking technical consultancy covers a wide spectrum of small and large mines and many public sector organizations. IBM has been able to provide useful information to the industry through its publications and has been recognized as the Mines and Minerals Data Bank of the country.
Indian Bureau of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associates. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech (Geoinformatics or Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing) Or M.Sc (Subjects of Natural Science / Environmental Science / Geology / Geoinformatics / Satellite remote Sensing) OR BE in Computer Science / Computer Engineering for a great career at IBM.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Indian Bureau Mines government jobs or sarkari naukri for Indian Bureau Mines. Get full details of Indian Bureau Mines jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Indian Bureau Mines Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Indian Bureau Mines Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Indian Bureau Mines in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Indian Bureau Mines in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Indian Bureau Mines as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Indian Bureau Mines today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Indian Bureau Mines for FREE. You can also get Indian Bureau Mines Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Incubation Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya (ABVV) Invites Application for 16 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Chief Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- National Payments Corporation of India Invites Application for Senior Associate Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CNSMS) Invites Application for Provisional Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- BCG Vaccine Laboratory Invites Application for Administrative Associate Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Invites Application for 792 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Revenue Department Chhattisgarh Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Invites Application for Hindi Officer Recruitment 2021