IIMR Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
Indian Institute of Millets Research Young Professional I Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Young Professional I in Indian Institute of Millets Research. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 11 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment 2023 Young Professional I Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.millets.res.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.millets.res.in/. Indian Institute of Millets Research selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.millets.res.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|IIMR Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|Job Role||Young Professional-I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||03 Jul, 2023|
|Walkin Date||11 Jul, 2023|
Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BBS (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized university/college. Desirable Qualifications: Minimum 1 year of experience in knowledge of PFMS/FMS/Teller Diamond & other relevant Govt. access-related programs in the relevant field. Knowledge of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms,s and computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally, etc. will be added advantage.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: 21-45 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Young Professional I in IIMR.
How to Apply:
Published on: 03 July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Millets Research. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Millets Research
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) comes under the Directorate of Sorghum Research (DSR), National Research Center for Sorghum (NRCS) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
The aim of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) is to serve as a National Center of Sorghum production and utilization by conduct basic strategic research leading to technology development for increased productivity of sorghum.
The Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), offers recruitment for the posts of, Scientist (Plant Pathology) / Principal Scientist (Seed Technology) / Senior Scientist (Biochemistry) / Associate Scientist Agrl. Economics) / Junior Scientist (Genetics & Cytogenetics) / Scientist (Plant Breeding) / Assistant Technical Officer (Field / Farm) / Assistant Technical Officer (Computer) / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Administrative Officer / office Assistant / Private Secretary / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional-I: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-I, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-I: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional-I, Skills / Eligibility job at Indian Institute of Millets Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
What is Indian Institute of Millets Research Young Professional-I: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Millets Research Young Professional-I: 1 Post, is 11th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-I, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th July, 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions