Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati , Guwahati-781039, Assam
Assam , Guwahati, 781039 Kamrup
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|IIT Guwahati Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Com
Applications are invited for the following post(s) in the project entitled “NPTEL MOOCs” at the Centre for Educational Technology, IIT Guwahati.
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. No of Post: 02
3. Total Amount (Rs.): 25610.00
4. Duration of Appointment in Months: 11
5. Qualifications: Master Degree in Commerce or English with 3 years’ experience. Candidate should have experience in noting and drafting letters, Microsoft Office, Expertise in MS Excel, Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email for appearing in the Written Test/Interview.
2. The shortlisted list will also be displayed on the CET website: https://www.iitg.ac.in/cet/
3. Shortlisted Candidate will be intimated via email.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants must fill their on-line application by going through the link https://forms.gle/bDNDdeAz4iKgH9i79
2. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
3. Last date of receiving online applications is: 30 October 2021
4. Email: email@example.com
5. No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) was established in the year 1994. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is an autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institute of higher education located in Guwahati, Assam. IIT Guwahati offers following programmes - B. Tech, B. Des, M. Des, M. Tech, M.A (Development Studies), M.Sc and Ph.D programmes. Indian Institute of Guwahati recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Junior Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Workshop Superintendent, Assistant Executive Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Library Science or Postgraduate Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Bachelors Degree in Library Science, B.Tech /BE in Civil / Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering, post-graduate degree, BSc in Computer Science, Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering, BSc in Chemistry, Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, BSc in Physics honours, Ph.D in the appropriate branch, for a great career at Indian Institute of Guwahati.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 25610(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Assam , Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021