Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 iitr.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021.
IIT Roorkee Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
IIT, Roorkee, 247667 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
I. B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering, preferably in Structural Engineering/Applied Mechanics. Candidates awaiting results for the 4th semester of the Master's program are also eligible to apply. Candidates must have a qualified GATE exam.
II. The candidates with exposure and interest in Structural engineering, Fracture mechanics, modeling and simulation, Numerical simulations, FEM, Ansys Autodyne, ABAQUS, and programing software like MATLAB will be given preference.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates, before appearing for the interview, shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email only as a single pdf file in the following order (failing to which application will not be considered for shortlisting procedure).
a. Application with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
b. Copy of Gate Score Card and Attested copies of degree/certificate, mark sheets, and relevant experience certificate (research and industrial field).
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and another related document (s) at the time of interview/joining for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
5. The last date of application to be submitted by email to the principal investigator is 15th June 2021 by 6 PM.
Published on: 1st June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
- LUVAS Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Team Leader Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra University Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Invites Application for Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Invites Application for Hindi Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021