JRHMS Recruitment 2023 For 1400 Community Health Officer (CHO)
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2023/JRHMS-CHO-Integrated
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 8th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment 2023 Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/. Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Jharkhand. More details of jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Community Health Officer (CHO)
Namkum, Ranchi, 834010 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 1400 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated Curriculum of certificate program in Community Health (CPCH) from any recognized Nursing colleges that have integrated curriculum and passed in or after academic year 2016-2020.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-40 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/Login
Published on: 19th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS). The other Related Jobs Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Specialist Medical Officer, Radiologist, Haematologist, Medical Officer - ( 171 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14th August 2023|
| Community Health Officer (CHO) - ( 1400 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th July 2023|
| District Health Infrastructure Manager and Various Posts - ( 50 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15th April 2023|
About Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Recruitment
About Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
National Health Mission (NHM) is committed to providing accessible, affordable, and accountable quality health services to the last person of the last household of the last village. The thrust of NRHM is on establishing a fully functional, community-owned, decentralized health delivery zed health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health like water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector is expected; to provide focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1400 vacancies in total. Community Health Officer (CHO): 1400 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Community Health Officer (CHO)?
The Payscale is as follows Community Health Officer (CHO): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Community Health Officer (CHO) job at Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Namkum, Ranchi
What is Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Community Health Officer (CHO): 1400 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) Community Health Officer (CHO): 1400 Posts, is 8th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Community Health Officer (CHO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th July, 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023