Govt Indian Institute Of Packaging (IIP) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Packaging . The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Lecturer, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies - ( Various Post Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 15 March 2023|
| Senior Technical Officer, Lady Resident Medical Officer, More Vacancies - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 December 2022|
| Contractual Technical Manpower - ( 1 Posts) Posts
n Institute of Packaging. Regd. & Head Office E2 MIDC Area Andheri (E) 93 , Mumbai
|Last Date: 12 September 2022|
| Chief Finance Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Indian Institute of Packaging. Regd. & Head Office E2 MIDC Area Andheri (E) 93 , Mumbai
|Last Date: 06 August 2022|
About Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Packaging
The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is a national apex body which was established in the year 1966 by the packaging and allied industries and the Ministry of Commerce, with the objective of improving the packaging standards in the country. The Institute is an autonomous body working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce.
The Institute endeavors to improve the standard of packaging needed for the promotion of exports and create infrastructural facilities for overall packaging improvement in the country. The Institute aims to make India a focal point for contemporary developments in Art, Science, Technology and Engineering, with respect to the field of Packaging.
The Institute began in a very humble way, with an office in Mumbai. It has now expanded, with its Headquarter at Mumbai and Centers located at Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chennai.
IIP recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as - Research Associates (RA), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Engineer-II (Mechanical), Project Engineer-II (Optical), Research Associate-I (RA-I), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Lab Technician, Field/Lab Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in Science/Applied Science/Engineering/Technology/Marketing Management/Design in the subjects related to packaging, M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Condensed Matter Physics/Material Physics/ Materials, BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech in Optics / Photonics / Applied Optics, Masters’ degree in Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology/Botany/Agriculture with Physiology as one of the subjects, Masters’ degree in Botany/ Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture with physiology as one of the subjects/ Life Science (Plant Science), 12th standard, 10th standard, for a great career at IIP.
The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) was established in the year 1966 with the objective of improving the packaging standards in India. IIP was incorporated as a society on 14 May 1966. Its head office is located at Mumbai. The Institute is closely linked with international organisations. Indian Institute of Packaging is a member of the Asian Packaging Federation (APF), the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IOPP) USA, the Institute of Packaging (IOP) UK, Technical Association of PULP AND Paper Industry (TAPPI), USA and the World Packaging Organisation (WPO). Indian Institute of Packaging recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Electrician, Staff Car Driver, Professor/ Additional Director, Technical Assistant, Clerk, Watch and Ward Assistant, Associate Professor/ Joint Director, Deputy Director/ Assistant Professor, Assistant Director/ Lecturer (Tech), Deputy Director (Admin & Accounts), Professor/ Additional Director, Assistant Secretary, Electrician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Higher secondary certificate + ability to read write and speak English, Hindi and regional language + ITI certificate in Electrician trade; Matriculate + valid driving license for motor cars, PhD. Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging, Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations, Graduate possessing elementary knowledge of computer operations and also having proficiency in typing at the speed of 30w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers, Secondary School Certificate, Master's degree in Science/ Applied Science or Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology in the field related to packaging; Graduate /Post Graduate in Science, Engineering / Technology; Law Graduate, for a great career at Indian Institute of Packaging.
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Urban Designer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Nature-Based Solutions Expert Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2023
- NCDIR Invites Application for 16 Computer Programmer, Project Scientist-B, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) Invites Application for Scientific Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 5 Editorial Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 8 Editorial Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Graphics Designer Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Invites Application for 370 Cleaning Staff, Security Guard, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Department of Legal Affairs Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 5 Lab Technician Recruitment 2023