Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for 469 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
-, Anywhere In India, - Anywhere In India
Number of Vacancy: 469 Posts
i. Western Region Pipelines: 89
ii. Rajasthan: 46
iii. West Bengal: 44
iv. Bihar: 36
v. Assam: 28
vi. Uttar Pradesh: 18
vii. Odisha: 48
viii. Chhattisgarh: 06
ix. Jharkhand: 03
x. Haryana: 41
xi. Punjab: 13
xii. Delhi: 20
xiii. Uttar Pradesh: 26
xiv. Uttarakhand: 06
xv. Himachal Pradesh: 03
xvi. TamilNadu: 33
xvii. Karnataka: 03
xviii. Andhra Pradesh: 06
i. Technician Apprentice - Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
ii. Technician Apprentice - Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
iii. Technician Apprentice - Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
iv. Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource: Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
v. Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
vi. Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)
vii. Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
a) For Technician Apprentices - From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc
c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
6) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
7) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
8) Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
9) Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
10) Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on Written Test marks scored by the candidates, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
11) In case of tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
How to Apply:
1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 05.10.2021 till 25.10.2021 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS.
i. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
4) In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
5) Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
6) Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
a. For Northern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. For Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
c. For Western Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. For Southern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
e. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Important Dates:
a. Date of issuance of Website Notification 01.10.2021
b. Date of opening of online application portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in 05.10.2021
c. Last date of submission of online application 25.10.2021 by 18:00 hours
d. Written Test Tentatively on 21.11.2021
Published on: 03 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment
About Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation is an Indian public-sector petroleum company.
Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), or IndianOil, was founded in 1964, and has its head quarters at New Delhi. IOCL is 83rd largest public corporation, according to Fortune Global 500 list. IOCL handles the largest network of fuel stations in India. IndianOil also supplies "Indane" cooking gas to more than 7 crore households across country. IOCL has refineries in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Orissa. Indian Oil has large product range that includes petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. All IOCL recruitments are handled by the company itself. Regional recruitments are handled by regional IOCL offices Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015,IOCL Recruitment 2015, Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs, IOCL Jobs, Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancies, IOCL Vacancies, Indian Oil Corporation Limited online application, Indian Oil Corporation Limited interview dates, Indian Oil Corporation Limited job openings, IOCL Various openings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 469 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 469 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992,
When can I can apply for Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Oil Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Anywhere In India
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Indian Oil Corporation government jobs or sarkari naukri for Indian Oil Corporation. Get full details of Indian Oil Corporation jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Indian Oil Corporation Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Indian Oil Corporation Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Indian Oil Corporation in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Indian Oil Corporation in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Indian Oil Corporation as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Indian Oil Corporation today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Indian Oil Corporation for FREE. You can also get Indian Oil Corporation Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021