Institute For Social And Economic Change Recruitment 2023 For 4 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: -
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor at the Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 12th June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.isec.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.isec.ac.in/. Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Karnataka. More details of www.isec.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, results, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Nagarabhavi Post, Bangalore, 560072 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 04 Posts
1. Ph.D. in Economics, International Economics, and Behavioural Economics.
2. Master's Degree in Economics with a good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where the grading system is practiced at the Master's degree level from an Indian University or equal degree from an accredited foreign University.
3. Standard publications on the subject.
15600-39100/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (only for OBC Candidate). DD to be sent along with the application drawn in favor of REGISTRAR, ISEC payable at Bangalore.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
The application may be submitted to the Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bengaluru-560 072 in person or through Registered Post to reach on or before June 12, 2023, by 5.00 PM. (This Job Source is Employment News 3-9 June 2023, Page No.38)
Published on: 1st June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute for Social and Economic Change. The other Related Jobs Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Listers, Mapper - ( 40 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18th August 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 04 Posts) Posts
Nagarabhavi Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 12th June 2023|
| Research Assistant - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 December 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 17 October 2022|
| Research Investigator - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 October 2022|
About Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment
About Institute for Social and Economic Change
The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the field of Social Sciences. It was established in the year 1972 by the late Professor V K R V Rao. It was established to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation. The Governor of Karnataka is the President of the ISEC Society. ISEC is governed by the Board of Governors consisting of eminent academicians and social scientists elected from among founder / life members and representatives of Government of India, Government of Karnataka and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Institute for Social and Economic Change internship makes candidates job ready. Institute for Social and Economic Change recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A or M.Phil, for a great career at Institute for Social and Economic Change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 04 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR15600-39100,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Institute for Social and Economic Change
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagarabhavi Post, Bangalore
What is Institute for Social and Economic Change Assistant Professor: 04 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute for Social and Economic Change Assistant Professor: 04 Posts, is 12th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th June, 2023
- BECIL Invites Application for 20 UI/UX Expert, Database Lead and Animation Artist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Assam Police Invites Application for 332 Inspector, Constable, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 157 Instructor, Draftsman, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Research Scientist-I Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Invites Application for 6 Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Invites Application for 6 Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2023
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Invites Application for 16 Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Executive Officer Recruitment 2023
- State Selection Board Odisha (SSB Odisha) Invites Application for 1065 Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Application for 20 General Worker Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Police Invites Application for 169 Sub Inspector or Sub Inspectress Recruitment 2023