ISEC Recruitment 2023 For 40 Listers, Mapper
Vacancy Circular No: -
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Listers, Mapper Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Listers, Mapper in Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment 2023 Listers, Mapper Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the isec.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ isec.ac.in/. Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of isec.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Nagarabhavi, Bangalore, 560072 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Graduate in any discipline (Preferably Social Sciences/ Geography). Knowledge of Kannada is essential. Desirable Qualifications: Working experience in Major Surveys like NFHS/ DLHS/ WHO etc.
21000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 18th August 2023. Candidates should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 16th August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute for Social and Economic Change. The other Related Jobs Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Listers, Mapper - ( 40 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18th August 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 04 Posts) Posts
Nagarabhavi Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 12th June 2023|
| Research Assistant - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 December 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 17 October 2022|
| Research Investigator - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 October 2022|
About Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment
About Institute for Social and Economic Change
The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the field of Social Sciences. It was established in the year 1972 by the late Professor V K R V Rao. It was established to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation. The Governor of Karnataka is the President of the ISEC Society. ISEC is governed by the Board of Governors consisting of eminent academicians and social scientists elected from among founder / life members and representatives of Government of India, Government of Karnataka and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Institute for Social and Economic Change internship makes candidates job ready. Institute for Social and Economic Change recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A or M.Phil, for a great career at Institute for Social and Economic Change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 40 vacancies in total. Listers, Mapper: 40 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Listers, Mapper?
The Payscale is as follows Listers, Mapper: INR21000,
When can I can apply for Listers, Mapper job at Institute for Social and Economic Change
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagarabhavi, Bangalore
What is Institute for Social and Economic Change Listers, Mapper: 40 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute for Social and Economic Change Listers, Mapper: 40 Posts, is 18th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Listers, Mapper, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th August, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for Technical Assistant, Junior Secretariate Assistant Recruitment 2023
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 18 Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 41 Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Recruitment 2023
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation (BVFCL) Invites Application for 14 Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Data Engineer and Various Posts
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Invites Application for 11 Scout Guide Quota Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL) Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Jammu Invites Application for 48 Various Teaching Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Ratlam Invites Application for Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for 44 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician Recruitment 2023