JNPT Recruitment 2022 for Manager
Vacancy Circular No:
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
invites applications for recruitment of Manager
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai, 400707 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|JNPT Hiring For Manager Vacancies - 83000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,MCA,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||07 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma
1. Post Name: Manager
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Termination: If any situation arises to terminate the contract appointment, the Port reserves the right to terminate the contract appointment by giving one month’s notice.
4. Tenure of Engagement: The above Professional Functionaries will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of 3 years, extendable for another 2 years.
5. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science (equivalent to M.Tech(CS)) from a recognized University / institution. OR Engineering Degree with any one of the following from a recognized University / Institution. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology. Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized university / institution.
a. Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Post Graduate Degree in Information Technology from a recognized University / Institution. Master’s degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations Research / Electronics with any one of the following from a recognized University/ Institution. Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Preference will be given to Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science (equivalent to M.Tech. (CS)) from a recognized University / Institution.
6. Experience: 5 years experience in the related field of which 02 years in supervising a team, lead teams with implementation of complex business, critical systems and oversee large and complex system inclusive of POS (Port Operation System) such as RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device), WIFI (Wireless Fidelity), OCR (Optical Character Recognition), GMS (Group Management Services), EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), DBA (Database Administrator) (Oracle & MSSQL), Unix Administration, B2B (Business to Business) solutions like Wireless Technology (tecklogix) as well as location systems etc.
7. Desirable Qualification and Experience: Qualification: Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA / PGDM) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution. Experience: Experience in Port / Shipping Sector
8. Remuneration : Approx. consolidated pay per months for the post of Manager is Rs. 83,000/-(Rupees Eighty Three Thousand Only) with annual increase of Rs. 1,000/-(Rupees one thousand only) per annum.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1.Shortlised candidates will be called for further process through SMS/e-mail /postal address given only
2. The selection process will be 90% weightage for educational qualification and experience and 10% weightage for the interview. Further while short listing candidates for interview, the ratio shall be 1:3. The number of posts may increase or decrease based on requirements.
How to Apply:
1. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria viz., educational qualification, experience, age etc., shall be as on 25th February, 2022.
2. In case, eligible internal Officers of the Port desire to offer themselves for such position their engagement shall also be on contractual basis on their selection subject to their resignation from Port service. No retired officers or deputationists will be eligible to apply
3. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the criteria of essential qualification, experience, age etc., prescribed for respective position shall only apply.
4. The application should be addressed to the Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400 707 superscribing on the envelope as “ Application for the engagement of Manager(Information Communication and Trade Facilities”. The last date for receipt of the application is 25th February, 2022.
Published on: 07 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Fire Safety Advisor - ( Various Posts) Posts
Nariman Point, Mumbai
|Last Date: 17 June 2022|
| Pilot - ( 1 Posts) Posts
1107 Raheja Centre FPJ Marg Nariman Point, Mumbai
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Officer on Special Duty - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 20 May 2022|
| Legal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 15 May 2022|
| Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer, Chief Vigilance Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 04 March 2022|
| Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building
|Last Date: 25 February 2022|
| Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
1107 Raheja Centre FPJ Marg Nariman Point , Mumbai
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Nariman Point, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 19 October 2021|
About Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment
About Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
The Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) at Navi Mumbai is the premier container handling port in India, accounting for around 50% of the total containerized cargo volume, across the major ports of India. Commissioned on 26 th May 1989, in three decades of its operations, JNPT has transformed from a bulk- cargo terminal to become the premier container port in the country. JNPT is connected to over 200 ports in the world and is ranked 33rd in the list of top 100 Container Ports globally.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port (Nhava Sheva) is the largest container port in in the country. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is run by the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India). The port was established to relieve pressure on Mumbai Por. It also enabled importers to avoid the octroi tax levied on goods entering Mumbai city. Major exports from Jawaharlal Nehru Port are textiles, sporting goods, carpets, textile machinery, boneless meat, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. The main imports are chemicals, machinery, plastics, electrical machinery, vegetable oils and aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Orthopedician, Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering), Assistant Manager (Legal), Pilot, Senior Medical Officer (Specialist-Medical), Assistant Manager (Management Services), Accounts Officer, Manager (Finance), Supervisor (Signal Station), Junior Engineer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree + post-graduate medical Degree / Diploma in the Orthopaedic, Degree in Law, MBBS Degree + Post-Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in General Medicines, Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science OR Degree in Maths/Statistics/Operational Research/Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application / Computer Science/Information Technology OR Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application / Computer Science / Information Technology, ICWA, Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Manager: INR 83000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Manager job at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building
What is Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Manager: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Manager: 1 Posts, is 25th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th February, 2022
- Goa University Invites Application for Student Assistant Recruitment 2022
- GERMI Invites Application for Junior Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Invites Application for Agniveer Tradesman, Agniveer, More Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Thane (NHM Thane) Invites Application for 420 Staff Nurse and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- National Fertilizers Ltd Invites Application for 15 Engineer, Accounts Officer, More Recruitment 2022
- NIIRNCD Invites Application for 5 Consultant, JRF and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant and Various Posts
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for 3D Modeller Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 12 Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- BOB Capital Markets Invites Application for Institutional Equity Sales Recruitment 2022