Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 for 135 Officer,
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Officer, Office Assistant in Jharkhand Gramin Bank. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 01 January 1970. Candidates can check the latest Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 Officer, Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.jrgb.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.jrgb.in/. Jharkhand Gramin Bank selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand. More details of www.jrgb.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank
invites applications for recruitment of Officer, Office Assistant
Officer, Office Assistant
-, Ranchi, - Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 135 Posts
|Company||Jharkhand Gramin Bank|
Educational Qualification: Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): a. Information Technology Officer Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc
b. Chartered Accountant Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
c. Law Officer Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
d. Treasury Manager Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
e. Marketing Officer MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
f. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
a. One year (in the relevant field)
b. One Year as a Chartered Accountant.
c. Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years
d. One Year (in the relevant field) and Two Years (in the relevant field)
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
Experience: Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager):a. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, ---- 9 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
b. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* Desirable: working knowledge of Compute
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years - Below 40 years, For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years - Below 32 years, For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years - Below 30 years, For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
2. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
4. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “click Here To Apply Online For Crp- Rrbs officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
7. For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
8. Last date of Online Registration i.e. 27.06.2022
Published on: 17 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Jharkhand Gramin Bank. The other Related Jobs Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Advocate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Zila Parishad office Premises, Kutchery Road
|Last Date: 03 May 2022|
About Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment
About Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Jharkhand Gramin Bank (JGB),was established on 12th June 2006, sponsored by Bank of India (BOI), Regional Rural Bank (RRBs), operating in 15 District of State with a wide network of 224 branches.
The Prime objective of (JGB), is to improve the economical condition of Rural, Semi Rural and Urban Areas for District by providing Financial and other related support for Agriculture, Trade, Commerce, Industry and create employment opportunities in the Villages and Small Town.
The Bank offers services like Opening Accounts (Saving Account, Current Account, Recurring Deposit, Fixed Deposits), Loan (Agricultural Loan, Educational Loan, Housing Loan, Industrial Loan, Personal Loan), Bank offering repay Debit Card, Repay Credit Card, KCC Andhra Card, ATM Facilities, Safety Lockers Facilities, Core Banking, Internet Banking, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 135 vacancies in total. Officer, Office Assistant: 135 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Officer, Office Assistant: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at Jharkhand Gramin Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Ranchi
What is Jharkhand Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant: 135 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant: 135 Posts, is 27th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th June, 2022
- INCOIS Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for 8 Junior Coaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep Invites Application for Contract Faculty Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Meghalaya Invites Application for Computer Operator, Mali, More Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Guest Lecturer, Teaching cum Research Fellow Recruitment 2022