Karnataka State Police Recruitment for following posts:
About Karnataka State Police Recruitment
About Karnataka State Police
Police in Karnataka were called by various names in different regions. After initiation of Policing, they were initially called Thoti, Talwar, Umbalidhar, Kattubidi, Neeraganti etc. The police primarily with policing used to do other jobs entrusted to them. The foundation of present police set up was laid after the appointment of State’s first Inspector General of Police. Today the State Police has grown into a big and complex organisation running on modern management principles.
Mysore State was the predecessor to Karnataka State, which was created on 1st November 1965. Sri. L. Rickets was appointed as first Inspector General of Police, prior to which the State Police had no status, structure and powers as such. During 1883 it was reported that Talwars, Thotis, Neeragantis, Kavalugararu, Amaragararu, Ankamaale, Patela, Shyanubhogas etc. used to do policing. During the rule of Maharajas of Mysore, the policing existed in different ways.
Karnataka State Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Police Sub Inspector (PSI) - Civil, Police Constable (Wireless) (Men & Women).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is KSP Full Form?
The Full Form of KSP is Karnataka State Police. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Karnataka State Police (KSP)?
Candidates can apply for Karnataka State Police (KSP) 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Karnataka State Police (KSP) official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Karnataka State Police (KSP) 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Karnataka State Police (KSP). Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Karnataka State Police (KSP) 2020.
How can I join in Karnataka State Police (KSP)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Karnataka State Police (KSP). Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Karnataka State Police (KSP) will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Karnataka State Police (KSP) only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Karnataka State Police (KSP)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Karnataka State Police (KSP).
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Karnataka State Police government jobs or sarkari naukri for Karnataka State Police. Get full details of Karnataka State Police jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Karnataka State Police Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Karnataka State Police Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Karnataka State Police in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Karnataka State Police in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Karnataka State Police as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Karnataka State Police today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Karnataka State Police for FREE. You can also get Karnataka State Police Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021