Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 For 14 Junior Language Teacher
Vacancy Circular No: -
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Junior Language Teacher in Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 1st November 2023. Candidates can check the latest Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment 2023 Junior Language Teacher Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Kerala. More details of www.keralapsc.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Junior Language Teacher
Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, 695004 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
1. SSLC or its equivalent (GO (MS)No.232/2009/G.Edn dated 30.11.2009 ).
2. A Degree in Sanskrit conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR A title of Oriental learning in Sanskrit awarded or recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala. OR Oriental School leaving certificate (Sanskrit) issued by the Government of Kerala. OR A Pass in the preliminary examination in Sanskrit conducted by any one of the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in the Pre-University or Pre-Degree Examination from the Sanskrit College affiliated to the Universities in Kerala. OR A Pass in Sanskrit Teachers Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. OR A Pass in the Pre-Degree Examination with Sanskrit (Sahitya) and Sanskrit (Sastra) as Optional subjects conducted by the Arts or Science Colleges affiliated to the Universities in Kerala. OR A pass in plus 2 course conducted by the Kerala Higher Secondary Directorate with Sanskrit (Sahitya), Sanskrit (Sasthra), History and Economics as combination.
25,100-57,900/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 43 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
Published on: 3rd October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kerala Public Service Commission. The other Related Jobs Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare a ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. Junior Language Teacher: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Language Teacher?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Language Teacher: INR25,100-57,900,
When can I can apply for Junior Language Teacher job at Kerala Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram
What is Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Language Teacher: 14 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Language Teacher: 14 Posts, is 1st November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Language Teacher, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023