Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 for 97 Sweeper and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Kirkee Cantonment Board (KCB) Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Sweeper, Stenographer, and Various Posts at the Kirkee Cantonment Board (KCB). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 6th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Kirkee Cantonment Board (KCB) Recruitment 2023, Sweeper, Stenographer, and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the kirkee.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Kirkee Cantonment Board (KCB) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ kirkee.cantt.gov.in/. Kirkee Cantonment Board (KCB) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of kirkee.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
Kirkee, Pune, 411003 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 97 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have a 7th Pass, 10th Pass, Degree, MBBS Degree from a recognized University. For more details, please refer to the official notification.
15000-208700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Application fee for UR/OBC Category Rs. 600/-, another category Rs. 300/-.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled out online. Please follow the link given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://kirkee.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/. (This Job Source is Employment News 4-10 February 2023, Page No.13)
Published on: 1st February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kirkee Cantonment Board. The other Related Jobs Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts - ( 97 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 6th March 2023|
| Junior Clerk - ( 07 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31st January 2023|
About Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment
About Kirkee Cantonment Board
Kirkee is a category I Cantonment,established in 1817. The Board consists of 16 members, including 8 elected members. Total population as per 2001 census was 77473.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 97 vacancies in total. Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts: 97 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts: INR15000-208700,
When can I can apply for Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts job at Kirkee Cantonment Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kirkee, Pune
What is Kirkee Cantonment Board Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts: 97 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Kirkee Cantonment Board Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts: 97 Posts, is 6th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sweeper, Stenographer and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2023
- BEML Limited Invites Application for 119 Group C Posts - ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Southern Railway Invites Application for 14 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023