Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Recruitment to the state services is made through Direct Selection, Promotions, Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one state government to another. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Department of Cooperation, Finance Department, Revenue Department, Commercial Taxes Department, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Sub-Inspector, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Unani Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Industries), Assistant Research Officer, Medical Officer (Medical/ Non Medical), Chemist, Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist, Homeopathy Medical Officer, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Scientific Officer (Physics), Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Scientific Officer (Biology), Assistant Engineer (Electrical Safety), Assistant Electrical Inspector, Mining Inspector, Assistant Director (Field Extension), Assistant Director (Statistics), Assistant Director (Accounts/ Establishment), Assistant Agricultural Engineer, District Malaria Officer, Assistant Director Horticulture, Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc), Unani in CCIM Course, Engineering Graduates BE/B.Tech (Electronics / Electrical) OR Graduation in Commerce / Chemistry / Science /Physics subjects, MBBS, M.Sc Or M.Sc (forensic Medicine), Post Graduate in Chemistry, Post Graduate degree in Geology or M.Tech. in Applied Geology, Graduation, Geological Science/ Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering certificate, 12th class + having good typing speed and Basic Computer Knowledge, for a great career at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
MPPSC Invites Application for 92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)
Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)
Number of Vacancy: 92 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Law Graduate from any recognized university.
9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age Limit: 21-40 years.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates of MP only) by Credit Card, Internet Banking, or by cash at authorized kiosks of MP PSC at various places.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/
Published on: 10th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 92 vacancies in total. Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO): 92 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO): INR9300,
When can I can apply for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) job at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Residency Area, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th July, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021