Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2022 for Consultant
Vacancy Circular No:
Ministry of Minority Affairs
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit : 50 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Subject: lnvitation of online applications for engagement of Consultants in the Ministry of Minority Affairs-reg
The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) invites applications in online mode from willing and eligible candidates for engaging Consultants for specific works in various Divisions of this Ministry. Persons with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed below may apply online for the said category. The details of the advertisement are as follows:
1. Post Name : Consultants
2. Educational qualifications : Essential:- Bachelor degree in any discipline
3. Desirable:- Having 4 years working experience in Government offices. Knowledge of e-office, typing on computer, MS word , MS Excel, knowledge of Hindi will be given preference. Specific educational qualification as per actual requirement of the division in the Ministry.
4. Experience : More than 3 Years
5. Remuneration : Rs. 60,000/- (fixed)
6. Tenure of Appointment: The said Consultants will be engaged initially for a period of one year. However, their continuation in their respective position beyond the first and subsequent years, would be considered on a satisfactory Annual Performance Review. Extension beyond three years may be considered under exceptional circumstances with the approval of the Competent Authority.
7. Increment: In case the contract is for more than one year, the remuneration may be reviewed after completion of one year on annual basis
8. Other Allowances: No other facilities such as DA, accommodation, residential phone/ conveyance/ transport, foreign travel, personal staff, medical reimbursement, CGHS etc. would be admissible to the Consultants
9. Service Condition: The Consultants will be engaged on full time basis and would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement.
10. Payment: The payment will be released by MoMA within one week after completion of the month based on the biometric attendance registered by the individual consultant or on certification by their reporting authority.
11. Conflict of Interest: Consultants shall be expected to follow all the rules and regulations of the Government of India which are in force. He I she will be expected to display utmost honesty, secrecy of office and sincerity while discharging his I her duties.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit : 50 Years
1. All the applications received shall be placed before screening Committee and after screening, the list of candidates will be finalized as per eligibility conditions and candidates will be informed date & time for interview. At the time of interview, all original documents uploaded during submission of online applications will be verified.
2. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview only. However, this Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons
How to Apply:
The application shall have to be submitted indicating the post, post code and the Division for which the candidate wishes to apply. The application should be submitted through the link at https://minorityaffairs.gov.in/en/careers on or before 15.03.2022.
Published on: 08 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Minority Affairs. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Nazim - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
11th Floor Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 March 2022|
About Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment
About Ministry of Minority Affairs
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, a ministry of the Government of India established in 2006. It is the apex body for the central government's regulatory and developmental programmes for the minority religious communities in India, which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains notified as minority communities as notified by GOI in Gazette under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. As of 13 October 2015, head of the ministry, Minister of Minority Affairs is the cabinet minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
The ministry is also involved with the linguistic minorities and of the office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, representation of the Anglo-Indian community, protection, and preservation of non-Muslim shrines in Pakistan and Muslim shrines in India in terms of the Pant-Mirza Agreement of 1955, in consultation with the Ministry of External Affairs. The Minister in charge is also Chairperson of the Central Wakf Council, India, which manages the running of the State Wakf Boards. Ministry of Minority Affairs provides Moma scholarship to minority community students of India every year. Moma Scholarship is a scholarship scheme of the Ministry of Minority Affairs initiated with the aim of supporting minority communities student who are not financially strong and wants to pursue higher studies in India. Minority communities in India include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. The scholarship is awarded to the students by India Government through State Government/UTs. The scholarship is awarded for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Secretary and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Knowledge Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA, Post Graduate in Finance/ Commerce or C.A., Post Graduate for a great career at Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant job at Ministry of Minority Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 11th Floor Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Ministry of Minority Affairs Consultant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Minority Affairs Consultant: 1 Posts, is 15th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2022
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 12 Executive Recruitment 2022
- TNCSC Invites Application for 650 Record Clerk, Assistant and Security Recruitment 2022
- JIPMER Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Invites Application for Junior Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Shipping Corporation of India Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Air India Invites Application for Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022