Govt Ministry of Minority Affairs Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Minority Affairs. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 July 2022|
| Nazim - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
11th Floor Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 March 2022|
About Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment
About Ministry of Minority Affairs
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, a ministry of the Government of India established in 2006. It is the apex body for the central government's regulatory and developmental programmes for the minority religious communities in India, which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains notified as minority communities as notified by GOI in Gazette under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. As of 13 October 2015, head of the ministry, Minister of Minority Affairs is the cabinet minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
The ministry is also involved with the linguistic minorities and of the office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, representation of the Anglo-Indian community, protection, and preservation of non-Muslim shrines in Pakistan and Muslim shrines in India in terms of the Pant-Mirza Agreement of 1955, in consultation with the Ministry of External Affairs. The Minister in charge is also Chairperson of the Central Wakf Council, India, which manages the running of the State Wakf Boards. Ministry of Minority Affairs provides Moma scholarship to minority community students of India every year. Moma Scholarship is a scholarship scheme of the Ministry of Minority Affairs initiated with the aim of supporting minority communities student who are not financially strong and wants to pursue higher studies in India. Minority communities in India include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. The scholarship is awarded to the students by India Government through State Government/UTs. The scholarship is awarded for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Secretary and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Knowledge Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA, Post Graduate in Finance/ Commerce or C.A., Post Graduate for a great career at Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi (CIP Ranchi) Invites Application for 97 Ward Attendant and Various Posts
- Institute Of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT) Invites Application for Scientist and Various Posts
- Belgaum Cantonment Board Invites Application for Stenographer, Assistant Sanitary Inspector, Mali Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 19 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2022
- Board of Practical Training Eastern Region (BOPTER) Invites Application for Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
- NIFT Panchkula Invites Application for 10 Stenographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Invites Application for Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre Invites Application for Consultant Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Senior Documentation Officer, Accountant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022