Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Senior Translator (Urdu) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2018||11th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan|
About Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment
About Ministry of Minority Affairs
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, a ministry of the Government of India established in 2006. It is the apex body for the central government's regulatory and developmental programmes for the minority religious communities in India, which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains notified as minority communities as notified by GOI in Gazette under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. As of 13 October 2015, head of the ministry, Minister of Minority Affairs is the cabinet minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
The ministry is also involved with the linguistic minorities and of the office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, representation of the Anglo-Indian community, protection, and preservation of non-Muslim shrines in Pakistan and Muslim shrines in India in terms of the Pant-Mirza Agreement of 1955, in consultation with the Ministry of External Affairs. The Minister in charge is also Chairperson of the Central Wakf Council, India, which manages the running of the State Wakf Boards. Ministry of Minority Affairs provides Moma scholarship to minority community students of India every year. Moma Scholarship is a scholarship scheme of the Ministry of Minority Affairs initiated with the aim of supporting minority communities student who are not financially strong and wants to pursue higher studies in India. Minority communities in India include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. The scholarship is awarded to the students by India Government through State Government/UTs. The scholarship is awarded for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Secretary and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Knowledge Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA, Post Graduate in Finance/ Commerce or C.A., Post Graduate for a great career at Ministry of Minority Affairs.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Ministry Minority Affairs government jobs or sarkari naukri for Ministry Minority Affairs. Get full details of Ministry Minority Affairs jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Ministry Minority Affairs Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Ministry Minority Affairs Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Ministry Minority Affairs in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Ministry Minority Affairs in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Ministry Minority Affairs as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Ministry Minority Affairs today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Ministry Minority Affairs for FREE. You can also get Ministry Minority Affairs Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Superintendent-I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Professor F Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 3 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- NIN Invites Application for Project Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Lucknow University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Annamalai University Invites Application for 10 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ramanathapuram District Invites Application for Assistant cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021