Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2023 for 22 Young Professional
Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Young Professional Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Young Professional in the Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 23 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at shipmin.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ shipmin.gov.in/. Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of shipmin.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
-, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 22 Posts
|Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Ministry of Shipping|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||06 Jan, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||23-01-2023|
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech, B. Planning, MBA or equivalent in relevant subject/field.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Young Professional in Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways Recruitment 2023 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 07 January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Shipping. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Shipping Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 22 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 January 2023|
| Senior Personal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 September 2022|
| Senior Personal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
- Kolkata, Chennai - India Last Date: 10 April 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Ministry of Shipping Announced Job Notification For Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies - 142400 Salary - Apply Now Ministry of Shipping Announced Job Notification For Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies - 142400 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Senior Personal Assistant Education Requirement Total Vacancy 2 Posts Job Locations Kolkata
|Last Date: 10 April 2022|
About Ministry of Shipping Recruitment
About Ministry of Shipping
Maritime Transport is a critical infrastructure for the social and economic development of a country. It influences the pace, structure and pattern of development. The Ministry of Ports,Shipping and Waterways encompasses within its fold ports,shipping and waterways sectors which include Shipbuilding and Ship-repair, Major Ports, National Waterways, and Inland Water Transport.
The Ministry of Shipping is the body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to Shipping. The Ministry of Shipping looks after shipping and port sectors which include shipbuilding and repair,major ports,national waterways and inland water transport. The ministry is given the responsibility to formulate policies and programmes on these subjects and their implementation. Ministry of Shipping recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Pilot, Lighthouse Attendant, Marine Engineer, Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture), Assistant Directors, Assistant Directors, Assistant Professor (Chinese), Assistant Professors (Computer Science), Assistant Professor (English), Senior Scientific Officers (Electrical), Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical), Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics), Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering), Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical), Civil Hydrographic Officers, Assistant Shipping Masters / Assistant Directors, Deputy Director (Technical), Statistical Officers (Planning/Statistical), Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Scientific Officer (Aeronautics), Senior Scientific Officer (Chemical), Senior Scientific Officers, Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE), Data Processing Assistant, Director (Ore Dressing), Executive, Deputy Marine Engineer, Marine Pilots, Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering), Accounts Officer, Harbour Master. Interested candidates can pursue courses in certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship, Matriculation (10th Class) + ITI Pass in the trade of Electrician or Electronics Mechanic or Radio and Television Mechanic, Certificate of Competency as Engineer (Motor) or (Steam and Motor), Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Ministry of Shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 22 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 22 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility job at Ministry of Shipping
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Ministry of Shipping Young Professional: 22 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Shipping Young Professional: 22 Posts, is 23rd January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2023
- NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) Invites Application for Vice President Recruitment 2022
- National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP Pomegranate) Invites Application for Young Professional-I, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National eGovernance Division (NEGD) Invites Application for Junior Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for 5 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Invites Application for 68 Scientist / Engineer Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 17291 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- CCS Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Invites Application for 226 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex Bank) Invites Application for 2254 Banking Assistant, Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Invites Application for Postdoctoral Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-I Recruitment 2022
- Calicut University Invites Application for Swimming Trainer Recruitment 2022