Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited was established in the year 1988. Its headquarters is located in Mangalore, Karnataka. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is an oil refinery which is a subsidiary of ONGC. It produces Petroleum, Petrochemicals, and Natural Gas. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Superintendent/ Senior Medical Officer, Female Staff Nurse, Workmen (Chemical), Trainee Workmen (Instrumentation), Workmen (Power Plant), Trainee Workmen (Quality Control), Senior Mechanical Engineer, Manager (Operations)/ Dy Manager (Operations), General Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager (Finance), Sr. Executive (Finance), Executive (Finance), Executive (Materials), Workmen (Chemical), Workmen (Mechanical), Workmen (Electrical), Workmen (Instrumentation), Chief Manager (Shipping), Manager (Shipping), Manager (Law), Workman (Process), Graduate Apprentice Engineers (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), Engineers (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), Executive (Finance), Dy. General Manager (Shipping), Non-Engineer Workmen/ Promotee Executives, Senior Manager (Fire & Safety), Jr Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Officer, Trainee- Workman (Process). Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, BSc or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc (Chemistry )/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, Engineering Graduates, Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Instrumentation /E&C, CA/ICWA/MBA with specialization in Finance, Degree in Engineering/MBA/ Master Mariner, B.E in Fire Engineering, for a great career at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment
About Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), located at Katipalla, north from centre of Mangalore city, is a state-of-the-art Grassroot Refinery at Mangalore and is a subsidiary of ONGC, set up in 1998.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Mrpl government jobs or sarkari naukri for Mrpl. Get full details of Mrpl jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Mrpl Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Mrpl Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Mrpl in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Mrpl in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Mrpl as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Mrpl today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Mrpl for FREE. You can also get Mrpl Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021