Govt ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd. The other Related Jobs ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive - ( 25 Posts) Posts
SEZ Permude Village, Mangalore
|Last Date: 21 May 2022|
About ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment
About ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), was incorporated on 19th December 2006, It's a green field Petrochemical Project is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of ONGC.
The prime objective of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), is to be a world class leader in Petrochemical Industry, by providing quality products and services by continuous innovation, learning and Operational Excellence Maintaining, highest standards of safety, Health and Environment Protection.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), produce product like ; Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG), Fuel Gas, Hydrogen, Paraffinic Raffinate, etc.
The ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), offers recruitments for the posts of, Executive Engineer / Consultants (Marketing) / Assistant Accountant (Finance) / Workman (Chemical) / Assistant (Materials) / Assistant Analyst ( Crude Oil) / Analyst (Lubricant) / Laboratory Attendant / Driver, etc.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) was established on 19th December 2006. The complex will process naphtha received into Paraxylene and Benzene. The complex is designed to produce MMTPA of Paraxylene and MMTPA of Benzene.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Process), Sr Engineer (Process), Manager (Fire & Safety), Sr Engineer (Fire & Safety), Dy. Manager (Medical), Manager (CPP), Sr. Engineer (Utilities), Manager (Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT & SAP), Sr. Engineer (IT), Manager (QA Laboratory), Sr. Chemist (QA Laboratory), Manager (Finance), Sr. Executive (Finance), Manager (MM), Sr. Executive (MM), Manager (Marketing), Sr. Executive (Shipping Logistics), Manager (Legal/ Corporate Communication/ Audit - Technical/ Audit - Finance), Sr. executive (Audit - Technical/ Audit - Finance), Deputy Manager (CS), Process/ Maintenance Operator.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in bachelors in Engineering in a relevant discipline, MBA in a relevant discipline, Bachelors Degree, Degree in Law, ICWA, for a great career at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd.
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer Grade I, Deputy Finance Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Invites Application for Front Office Executive or Receptionist Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigators Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIEPID Invites Application for 19 Clerk, Typist and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022