Govt ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd. The other Related Jobs ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive - ( 25 Posts) Posts
SEZ Permude Village, Mangalore
|Last Date: 21 May 2022|
About ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment
About ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), was incorporated on 19th December 2006, It's a green field Petrochemical Project is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of ONGC.
The prime objective of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), is to be a world class leader in Petrochemical Industry, by providing quality products and services by continuous innovation, learning and Operational Excellence Maintaining, highest standards of safety, Health and Environment Protection.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), produce product like ; Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG), Fuel Gas, Hydrogen, Paraffinic Raffinate, etc.
The ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), offers recruitments for the posts of, Executive Engineer / Consultants (Marketing) / Assistant Accountant (Finance) / Workman (Chemical) / Assistant (Materials) / Assistant Analyst ( Crude Oil) / Analyst (Lubricant) / Laboratory Attendant / Driver, etc.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) was established on 19th December 2006. The complex will process naphtha received into Paraxylene and Benzene. The complex is designed to produce MMTPA of Paraxylene and MMTPA of Benzene. ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Process), Sr Engineer (Process), Manager (Fire & Safety), Sr Engineer (Fire & Safety), Dy. Manager (Medical), Manager (CPP), Sr. Engineer (Utilities), Manager (Electrical/ Instrumentation/ IT & SAP), Sr. Engineer (IT), Manager (QA Laboratory), Sr. Chemist (QA Laboratory), Manager (Finance), Sr. Executive (Finance), Manager (MM), Sr. Executive (MM), Manager (Marketing), Sr. Executive (Shipping Logistics), Manager (Legal/ Corporate Communication/ Audit - Technical/ Audit - Finance), Sr. executive (Audit - Technical/ Audit - Finance), Deputy Manager (CS), Process/ Maintenance Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in bachelors in Engineering in a relevant discipline, MBA in a relevant discipline, Bachelors Degree, Degree in Law, ICWA, for a great career at ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023