National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities was established by governmnet of India for providing various services to persons with multiple disabilities. The institute provides services such as Physiotherapy,Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychological Intervention, Vocational Training, Special Education etc. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Accountant, Assistant Professor (Special Education), Typist, Clerk, Clinical Assistant, Programme Assistant (Stores and Purchase), Rehabilitation Officer, Programme Assistant (Estt.), Associate Professor (Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech Pathology and Audiology), Dy Registrar (Admin), Programme Assistant (Claims & Bills). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree/MBA, Commerce Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Masters Degree with M.Ed (Special Education), 10+2 + Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge, B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR), Graduate + Knowledge of Computers, Master degree with B.Ed., in Special Education (MR/VI/HI/Locomotor and Neurological Disorder, M.Phil., in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology, Ph.D in Psychology, Masters' in Audiology and /or speech-language pathology, for a great career at National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities.
Walk-in interview for Hindi Typist at NIEPMD, Chennai
Vacancy Circular No: 28/2019
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
invites applications for recruitment of Hindi Typist
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i. Under graduation.
ii. Good skills in Hindi and English Typewriting.
iii. Good Computer Skills. iv. Two years of relevant experience. Desirable:
i. Studied Hindi as a subject in under Graduation.
ii. Good skills in translation from English to Hindi, and vice-versa.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603112. Date: 18.09.2019 Time: 11.00 am. (Room No. 113, 3rd Floor, Stores and Purchase Section). Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 27th August 2019
Date of Interview: 18th September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Hindi Typist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Hindi Typist?
The Payscale is as follows Hindi Typist: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Hindi Typist job at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECR, Muttukadu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Hindi Typist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2019
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2021