Govt National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIFFT Recruitment 2022 nifft.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIAMT Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022.
NIAMT Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (NIAMT) (Formerly National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Hatia, Ranchi, 834003 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / BS and ME / M.Tech / MS or lntegrated M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one ofthe degrees. Candidates who have done Ph.D. after the Bachelor's Degree from institution of National imporlance with GATE shall be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years.
Application Fee: A Demand Draft of Rs 500/-, drawn in favour of "NIFFT, Ranchi" from any nationalized bank payable at Ranchi for each application (50% in case of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & PwD candidates).
How to Apply:
For detailed advertisement and format of Application Form, please visit Institute website at www.nifft.ac.in or write to [email protected]. This Job Source is Employment News 8 - 14 January 2022, Page No.23.
Published on: 8th January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology Recruitment
About National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology
Industrial development plays an important role in the development of the country. To Provide the requisite quality & quantity of trained manpower at different levels, Govt. of India set up the National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) in the year 1966 in collaboration with UNDP-USESCO. NIFFT is registered as Society under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The management of the Institute is vested with the Board of Governors with Chairman at its apex and members representing Govt. of India (Ministry of HRD & industry), AICTE, Private and Public enterprises, technical and R & D organizations. During the last four decades, NIFFT has earned a reputation as a leading institute for teaching, training, research & development, Consultancy and documentation, and information retrieval services in metal casting and metal forming technology. With the globalization of the market, competitiveness in industries has increased tremendously. The VISION Statement of the Institute is: Accomplishing excellence in technical education and acting as repository and leader for disseminating state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise in the field
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hatia, Ranchi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th January, 2022
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Tirupati Invites Application for Research Scholar Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Invites Application for 30 Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Invites Application for Junior Nurse Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Part Time Academic Fellow Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- ACTREC Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Full Time Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Invites Application for Medical Physicist Recruitment 2022
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022