Govt National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NCHMCT Recruitment 2022 nchm.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
A34 Sector62 , Noida, 201309 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NCHMCT Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Posted on||06 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: BHA
For filling up the following posts in NCHMCT, applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens as per the requirements mentioned against each post:
1. Post Name: Assistant Director (Studies) PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 (6th CPC) Level 7 (7th CPC)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualifications Full-time Degree/Full-time 3-Years Diploma in Hotel Administration/Hospitality Management/Hotel Management/Hospitality Administration/Culinary Arts/Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from:
i) NCHMCT or NCHMCT affiliated Institute; OR
ii) An Institute approved by AICTE; OR
iii) An Institute approved by the State Board of Technical Education; OR iv) An Institute affiliated to University duly recognized by UGC; OR v) Central/State/Deemed to be University recognized by UGC; OR vi) Equivalent Degree/Diploma of foreign University/Institution recognized by AIU. Ability to use Computer is an essential qualification.
4. Essential Experience Total 5 years experience out of which 3 years teaching experience to UG and above is compulsory.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years
1. The Council reserves the right to shortlist the applications, fill or not to fill any vacancy.
2. Senior PA: Personal interview/discussion and other suitability (Total 50 Marks) Personal interview/discussion APAR Grading of last 5 years Previous work experience in the required field in Central/State Govts., Autonomous Bodies, PSUs.
3. Lecturer: Written Test followed by Teaching Aptitude Test Written Test (80 MCQs) Hospitality related questions of 4 core areas (20 MCQs) Hospitality Mgmt, Functions & Behaviour (5 MCQs) Property, Material & Equipment Management (5 MCQs) Revenue/Yield Management (5 MCQs) Entrepreneurship (5 MCQs) Marketing Management and hospitality Marketing (5 MCQs) HR Management in Hospitality (5 MCQs)
a. Union Mgt, Behavioural Issues & Employee Retention (5 MCQs) Production & Operations Mgmt. (5 MCQs) Managerial Economics (5 MCQs) Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques (5 MCQs) Teaching Methodology (5 MCQs) Reasoning & Logical Deduction/ Conclusion (5 MCQs) Teaching Aptitude Test: (only for shortlisted candidates) Communication (verbal/vocal/visual) Teaching Aptitude (role play)
4. Assistant Director (Studies: Written Test followed by Personal Interview/discussion Written Test (80 MCQs) Hospitality related questions from 4 core areas (40 MCQs) Logical Conclusion and General Intelligence (15 MCQs) General Arithmetic (10 MCQs) General English (5 MCQs) Exam and Evaluation related (10 MCQs) Drafting of one letter/ application and Official Noting Personal Interview/discussion: (only for shortlisted candidates) To be assessed on Appearance, General Etiquettes, Communication, Resourcefulness and knowledge of subject & computer.
5. Accountant: Written Test followed by Personal Interview/Discussion Written Test (80 MCQs) Numeric Aptitude (10 MCQs) General English (5 MCQs) General Knowledge (5 MCQs) Accounts related and Service Aptitude (40 MCQs) Drafting of one letter/ application and Official Noting Personal Interview/Discussion (only for shortlisted candidates)
6. Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Written Test followed by Shorthand Speed & Typing Skill Test Written Test (90 MCQs) General English (30 MCQs) General Knowledge (30 MCQs) Service Aptitude (30 MCQs) Drafting of one letter/notice/note Shorthand & Typing Skill Test: 20 Marks (only for shortlisted candidates) 5 minutes English dictation @ 100 wpm (500 words) and translation on computer in 30 minutes.
7. . Librarian & Information: Written Test (100 MCQs) General English (10 MCQs) General Knowledge (15 MCQs) Library related (60 MCQs) General service aptitude (15 MCQs)
How to Apply:
1. Applications along with all enclosures must reach this Council by 28th January 2022 positively.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who will be called for written test/skill test/personal interview/discussion.
3. The application should be addressed to Director (A&F), NCHMCT on the above given address superscribing on the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of
Published on: 06 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The other Related Jobs National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
|Last Date: 9th April 2021|
| Stenographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 9th April 2021|
About National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Recruitment
About National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) (NCHMCT) was set up in the year 1982 by the Government of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality education in India.
Initially, the Council was set up by the National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Food) and subsequently transferred to the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984. It was rechristened as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The registered office is at Pusa, New Delhi.
The Council regulates academics activities in the field of Hospitality Education & Training that is imparted through Twenty-One (21) Central Govt. sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, Twenty One (21) State Government sponsored institutes, fifteen (15) Pvt. institutes and Seven (7) Food Craft Institutes, that function in different parts of the country.
Through the Council, these institutes offer Ten (10) different professional programs leading to the award of Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree. The BSc. And MSc. programs are offered in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU.
NCHMCT recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director (Studies), Assistant, Librarian, Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Hotel/ Hospitality/ Tourism Management/ Administration, Graduate, Graduate with Diploma in Library Science + Ability to use Computer, 10+2 system with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m for a great career at National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in A34 Sector62 , Noida
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for MIS Data Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for Community Process Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 32 Public Health Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 23 Assistant Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) Invites Application for 22 Scientist-B Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Invites Application for 34 Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Photographic Officer Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for 26 Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Private Secretary Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022