NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 for 11 ITI Apprentice
NHPC Limited ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of ITI Apprentice in NHPC Limited. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20 March 2023. Candidates can check the latest NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.nhpcindia.com recruitment 2023 page.
NHPC Limited Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nhpcindia.com. NHPC Limited selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Arunachal Pradesh. More details of www.nhpcindia.com recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No: NH/DMP/HR/Apprentice/2023-24/01
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
invites applications for recruitment of ITI Apprentice
Roing, Lower Dibang Valley, 792110 Arunachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
|National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Posted on||03 Mar, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20-03-2023|
A) The applicant should have passed the ITI examination from a recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. Result-awaited candidates need not apply.
B) Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as per this notification.
C) The candidates who have acquired prior training /experience for one year & more and the candidates who have absconded from previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: 18-30 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as ITI Apprentice in NHPC.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit NHPC official website nhpcindia.com
Step 2: Search for NHPC Recruitment 2023 notification
Step 3: Read all the details in the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the NHPC Recruitment 2023
Published on: 04 March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NHPC Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NHPC Limited. The other Related Jobs NHPC Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| ITI Apprentice - ( 11 Posts) Posts
Roing, Lower Dibang Valley
|Last Date: 20 March 2023|
| Graduate Apprentice - ( 16 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 February 2023|
| Apprentice - ( 48 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 February 2023|
| Trainee Officer, Trainee Engineer - ( 417 Posts) Posts
N.H.P.C Office Complex Sector33 121003 () , Faridabad
|Last Date: 25 January 2023|
| Chairman and Managing Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 26 August 2022|
About NHPC Limited Recruitment
About NHPC Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. ITI Apprentice: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for ITI Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows ITI Apprentice: INR 7700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for ITI Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility job at NHPC Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Roing, Lower Dibang Valley
What is NHPC Limited ITI Apprentice: 11 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NHPC Limited ITI Apprentice: 11 Posts, is 20th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for ITI Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2023
- Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Invites Application for Legal Officer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India Patiala Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Invites Application for Project Technician-III, Data Entry Operator-B Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Immunohaematology Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023