Oil India Recruitment 2023 for 187 Workpersons
Vacancy Circular No: HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2023-66
Oil India (OIL) Workpersons Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Workpersons in the Oil India (OIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 25th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Oil India (OIL) Recruitment 2023 Workpersons Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.oil-india.com/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Oil India (OIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.oil-india.com/. Oil India (OIL) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Assam. More details of www.oil-india.com/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Duliajan, Dibrugarh, 786602 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 187 Posts
1. PCM12023: Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects from a Government Recognized Board.
2. MDL12023: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
3. FTR12023: Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
4. BLR12023: (i) Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government
Recognized Board. (ii) Must possess valid and current 2 nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
5. WLD12023: Trade Certificate in Welder Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
6. IMC12023: Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
7. TCL12023: (i) Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute. (ii) Must have minimum 03 (three) years post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry.
8. TBR12023: (i) Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board. (ii) Must possess valid and current 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
9. NTR12023: (i) B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PB-B.Sc.) from an Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (ii) Must have professional experience of 02 (two) years after obtaining registration from State Nursing Council.
10. CIV12023: Passed 03 (three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
11. MEC12023: Passed 03 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board. Kindly note that apart from Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, other similar Diploma of Mechanical Engineering with any prefix or suffix will not be considered.
12. INS12023: Passed 03 (three) years Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
26600-145000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 33 Years.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidate(s): Rs.200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.oil-india.com/current_opennew.aspx
Published on: 30th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Oil India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Oil India. The other Related Jobs Oil India Recruitment Notification
Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for Domain Expert Recruitment 2023View Job Details
Last Date for application: 26th January, 2023
List of old jobs.
About Oil India Recruitment
About Oil India
Oil India Limited (OIL) is a fully integrated Exploration & Production company in the upstream sector, with origin dating back to the glorious year (1889) of oil discovery in India. A Navratna Company, OIL is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and is the second largest national oil and gas company in India.Oil India Limited
The story of OIL traces and symbolizes the growth and development of the Indian petroleum Industry. From the discovery of the crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated National Exploration and Production company with footprints across entire E&P value chain. The company is India’s second largest National E&P Company.
Oil India Private Limited was incorporated on 18th February 1959, to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the North-Eastern region of India. In 1961, it became a joint venture company of Government of India and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK. In 1981, OIL became a wholly owned Government of India enterprise.
Oil India is the 2nd largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) company with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. Oil India is involved in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. Oil India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Service Officer, Hindi Translator, Confidential Secretary, Civil Engineer, Retained Doctors, Electrical Engineer, HSE Officer, Manager (Legal), Senior Legal Officer, Executive Trainee (Legal), Hindi Translator, Retained Doctors, Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics), Senior Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Audit Officer, Principal, Project Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Drilling Engineer, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech In Fire Engineering or Fire and Safety Engineering, Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject, Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma + Knowledge of Computer Application, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, MBBS, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/Technology/ Occupational Safety, Post Graduate degree and LLB, MD (Paediatrics), Post Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed, M.Tech (Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics), M.Sc (Geology), M.Sc (Chemistry), BE/B.Tech with diploma in Petroleum Technology /Petroleum exploration, for a great career at Oil India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 187 vacancies in total. Workpersons: 187 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Workpersons?
The Payscale is as follows Workpersons: INR26600-145000,
When can I can apply for Workpersons job at Oil India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Duliajan, Dibrugarh
What is Oil India Workpersons: 187 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Oil India Workpersons: 187 Posts, is 25th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Workpersons, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th April, 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 121 Professor, Additional Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Invites Application for 4374 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Invites Application for 23 Senior Resident, Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Yenepoya University Invites Application for AHO or PRO or Marketing Executive Recruitment 2023
- Yenepoya University Invites Application for Junior Nuclear Medicine Physician Recruitment 2023
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 9 Chief Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 21 Process Manager, Zonal Receivables Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 20 Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invites Application for Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 70 Handyman or Loader Recruitment 2023
- Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Invites Application for Relationship Manager Recruitment 2023
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON) Invites Application for Chief General Manager Recruitment 2023