Orissa Police Recruitment 2022 for Retired Section Officers
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer
Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer
State Police Headquarter Buxi Bazar , Cuttack, 753001 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
|Orissa Police Walkin 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||06 Apr, 2022|
|Walkin Date||18 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Advertisement for re-engagement of retired Section Officers / Asst. Section Officers of DGPO cadre only as OSD against the vacant post of Asst. Section Officer on contractual basis for Odisha Police
i. State Police Headquarters, Odisha, Cuttack is going to conduct walk-in-interview for re-engagement of retired Ministerial Officers in the rank of Section Officer/ Asst. Section Officer of DGPO Cadre only against 07 (seven) vacant posts of ASO for a period of 01 (one) year on contractual basis as OSD or till the vacancies are filled up, whichever is earlier.
ii. This engagement will be as per terms and conditions laid down in the guidelines relating to engagement of retired Government servants issued vide G.A. Department Resolution No.23750/Gen., dtd.27.08.2014.
1. Post Name: Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officers
2. The engagement shall be made in transparent manner for 01 (one) year initially.
3. The performance of the Officers is to be reviewed periodically and documented at least once in a quarter.
4. Their monthly remuneration is to be fixed as per Finance Department O.M. No.7022/F., dtd. 17.03.2018.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The application form and related Govt. Resolutions are available in Odisha Police website www.odishapolice.gov.in
2. Candidates interested to be re-engaged are required to submit the prescribed format duly filled in along with a passport size photograph at the time of interview to the Inspector General of Police (Personnel), Odisha, Cuttack on the scheduled date and time as mentioned above.
3. State Police Headquarters, Odisha, Cuttack is going to conduct walk-in-interview on 18.04.2022 at 11.30 AM
Published on: 06 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Police Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Orissa Police. The other Related Jobs Orissa Police Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Legal Advisor - ( 27 Posts) Posts
- Cuttack, Jaipur
|Last Date: 30 April 2022|
| Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer - ( 7 Posts) Posts
State Police Headquarter Buxi Bazar , Cuttack
|Last Date: 18 April 2022|
| Assistant Sub Inspector - ( 144 Posts) Posts
State Police Headquarter Buxi Bazar Odisha , Cuttack
|Last Date: 02 January 2022|
| Constable - ( 244 Posts) Posts
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack
|Last Date: 04 October 2021|
| Sub Inspector (SI) - ( 477 Posts) Posts
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack
|Last Date: 15th July 2021|
About Orissa Police Recruitment
About Orissa Police
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer job at Orissa Police
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in State Police Headquarter Buxi Bazar , Cuttack
What is Orissa Police Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer: 7 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Orissa Police Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer: 7 Posts, is 18th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Retired Section Officers / Assistant Section Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th April, 2022
- HNBGU Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Attendant or Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Periyar University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- THSTI Invites Application for 2 Senior Professor Recruitment 2022
- Motilal Nehru College Invites Application for Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Researcher Recruitment 2022
- ANGRAU Kurnool Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2022