POSOCO Recruitment 2021 for Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No:
Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO)
invites applications for recruitment of Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice
Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice
Power System Operation Corporation Limited, 14, Golf Club Road, Golf Gardens, Tollygunge, Kolkata, 700033 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|POSOCO Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 5.1.2022. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.|
|Posted on||20 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Engagement of Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentices in POSOCO-Eastern Regional Load Despatch Centre
i. Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a Knowledge based organization of National importance. It is responsible for managing the Power System Operations- a mission critical activity, with security, economy and reliability.
ii. To achieve this, it has adopted a multidisciplinary approach with state-of-art technology. It ensures equitable use of Transmission Infrastructure and has invested significantly in its human capital and towards strengthening the whole power system faculty.
iii. It operates the National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centers. Its Eastern Regional Load Despatch Centre, Kolkata proposes to engage 06 apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one-year in the following trade
1. Post Name: Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentices
2. Branch: Electrical
3. Qualification: Graduate Engineer
4. Proposed seats: 06
5. Duration of Training: 1 year
6. Monthly Stipend: 15000
7. Candidates who possess educational qualification as mentioned and passed (date of result of final examination) within three years from the closing date of application, and medically fit as per provisions of the Apprentice act, 1961 are eligible to apply for apprenticeship in ERLDC, POSOCO.
8. Duration of the training:
The duration of the training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of the apprenticeship training period. Provisionally selected candidates have to give undertaking that after completion of training they will not ask for employment.
9. Ref: ERLDC/HR/Apprentice/2021
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 5.1.2022. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
The candidates will be selected on merit based on their marks obtained in Graduate Engineering (Electrical), Document Verification and Interview. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can apply from 17 th December 2021 to 5 th January 2022.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
3. Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions.
4. Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their application as below
Step-I: Candidates have to first register themselves (as a candidate) in the NATS website: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
Step-II: After getting the NATS registration number, they should apply on the ERLDC website as per the following details: https://erldc.in/ --> Useful Links --> Careers --> Engagement of Graduate Engineer (Electrical) apprentices in Eastern Regional Load Despatch Centre (ERLDC, POSOCO)
5. Or, Directly go to: https://erldc.in/useful-links/careers/ and find recruitment notice with the Title Engagement of Graduate Engineer (Electrical) apprentices in Eastern Regional Load Despatch Centre (ERLDC, POSOCO)
6. Send the filled up application (Annexure-A in Download Link tab) along with necessary documents in hard copy to the following address, as well as the scanned copy of the application along with the necessary documents needs to be sent to the below given Email IDs : [email protected], [email protected]
Published on: 20 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
POSOCO Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at POSOCO. The other Related Jobs POSOCO Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Manager, Executive Trainee - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23rd June 2022|
| Graduate Apprentice - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 January 2022|
| Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Power System Operation Corporation Limited, 14
|Last Date: 05 January 2022|
| Diploma Trade Apprentice - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Power System Operation Corporation Limited(A Government of Enterprise) Registered Office: B9 (1st Floor) Qutab Institutional Area Katwaria Sarai , New Delhi
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
About POSOCO Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice job at POSOCO
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Power System Operation Corporation Limited, 14
What is POSOCO Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for POSOCO Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice: 6 Posts, is 5th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Electrical Graduate Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th January, 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Senior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Senior Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Website Manager Recruitment 2022
- CMD Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Senior Programme Executive Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Invites Application for Instructor (Hindi Stenography) Recruitment 2022
- The Energy and Resources Institute Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for 481 Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi (KVK Sitamarhi) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2022