Govt Pune Cantonment Board Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Pune Cantonment Board (PCB) is a civic administration body that oversees the administration of the Cantonment area in Pune, Maharashtra. PCB is responsible for providing civic services to the residents of the Cantonment area. Every year, PCB releases notifications for various job positions in its administration. If you are looking for job opportunities in PCB, then you have come to the right place
Pune Cantonment, also known as Pune Camp, is a military cantonment located in Pune, Maharashtra in India. It was established in 1817 for accommodating troops of the British Indian Army. The cantonment houses many military establishments. It is also known for its many shopping locations like MG Road and East Street. The headquarters of Indian Army’s Southern Command is located in Pune Cantonment. The National War Memorial Southern Command which commemorates the sacrifice of soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces is also situated in the cantonment.
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Pune Cantonment Board. The other Related Jobs Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Peon, Watchman and Various Posts - ( 168 Posts) Posts
Pune Solpaur Road, Pune
|Last Date: 4th April 2023|
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Chief Executive Officer Office of the Pune Cantonment Board Golibar Maidan, Pune Solpaur Road Pune – 411001|
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment:
To apply for the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10th or 12th class from a recognized board. For some positions, graduation or post-graduation is required.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment through the official website of PCB. The following steps need to be followed:
- Visit the official website of PCB at www.punecantonmentboard.org
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Select the position you want to apply for and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Selection Process for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment:
The selection process for the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment includes the following stages:
- Written Test: Candidates will have to appear for a written test that will test their knowledge and aptitude.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify for the written test will have to appear for a skill test that will test their skills related to the job position.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the skill test will be called for an interview.
Yes, age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Pune Cantonment was established in the year 1817 for the accommodation of military troops. After that fresh troops, regiments, and battalions including cavalry gradually settled in Pune Cantonment. Pune Cantonment Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Pune Cantonment Board.
- UPMSCL Invites Application for Manager - Finance (F&A) Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Ranchi Invites Application for 12 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- CCICIL Invites Application for Deputy Manager (HR) Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2023
- CIFNET Invites Application for Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- KVK Karda Washim Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- INCOIS Invites Application for 10 Scientist, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023
- NIEPID Invites Application for 39 Stenographer, Library Clerk and Various Posts
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for General Manager and Various Posts
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Registrar and Various Posts