Govt Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam (RMSA Assam) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam. The other Related Jobs Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Graduate Teacher - ( 7500 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 January 2023|
| Post Graduate Teacher - ( 1385 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 January 2023|
About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment
About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Assam a Government of India Mission. The aim of the mission is to provide Quality and Meaningful Higher Secondary School Education to all children in the age group of 14-16 years for Secondary School and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary School Education in Assam.
The vision and objective of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) is to provide affordable Secondary and Higher Secondary Education to all young persons for universalizing elementary Education to be easily transferred and access of Secondary Education with special reference to economically weaker section of the Society.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Assam,offers recruitment for the posts of, Associate Programmer (Research & Evaluation) / Executive Programme Manager / Teacher's / Assistant Project Engineer / Program Associate / Education Counsellor / Accounts Officer / Receptionist / Cashier / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Stenographer / Clerk / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has a vision to make secondary education available, accessible and affordable to all students. RMSA aims to provide secondary school within a distance of 5Kms and Higher Secondary School within a distance of 7-10 Kms, Access to secondary education to economically weaker sections of the society, the educationally backward, the girls and the disabled children like SCs, STs ,OBCs and Educationally backward minorities.
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Invites Application for Nurse Mentor Recruitment 2023
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Invites Application for 89 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Invites Application for 231 Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited (ICSIL) Invites Application for 50 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- GMC Aurangabad Invites Application for 123 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 330 Mining Sirdar, Electrician and Various Posts
- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) Invites Application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Young Professional, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Scientist-II, Project Associate-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society (KMC) Invites Application for 30 Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 17 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023