Govt Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam (RMSA Assam) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam. The other Related Jobs Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam Recruitment
About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Assam
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Assam a Government of India Mission. The aim of the mission is to provide Quality and Meaningful Higher Secondary School Education to all children in the age group of 14-16 years for Secondary School and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary School Education in Assam.
The vision and objective of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) is to provide affordable Secondary and Higher Secondary Education to all young persons for universalizing elementary Education to be easily transferred and access of Secondary Education with special reference to economically weaker section of the Society.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Assam,offers recruitment for the posts of, Associate Programmer (Research & Evaluation) / Executive Programme Manager / Teacher's / Assistant Project Engineer / Program Associate / Education Counsellor / Accounts Officer / Receptionist / Cashier / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Stenographer / Clerk / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has a vision to make secondary education available, accessible and affordable to all students.
RMSA aims to provide secondary school within a distance of 5Kms and Higher Secondary School within a distance of 7-10 Kms, Access to secondary education to economically weaker sections of the society, the educationally backward, the girls and the disabled children like SCs, STs ,OBCs and Educationally backward minorities.
- DSSSB Invites Application for 710 PGT Teacher, EVGC Counselor Recruitment 2020
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) Invites Application for 400 Driver Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Invites Application for 107 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Invites Application for 69 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment 2020
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 74 Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
- ILBS Invites Application for 305 Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- Ministry of Defence Invites Application for Chowkidar and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 105 Attendant cum Technician and Various Posts
- Western Railway (WR) Invites Application for 14 Group-C, Group-D Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Agricultural University Invites Application for 13 Young Professional Recruitment 2020
- HSCC (India) Limited Invites Application for General Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2020
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for 25 Medical Officer Recruitment 2020