DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022 for Scientist or Engineer G
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)Scientist or Engineer G Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Scientist or Engineer G in Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 23 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment 2022 Scientist or Engineer G Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the rac.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ rac.gov.in/. Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of rac.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Recruitment & Assessment Centre
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist or Engineer G
Scientist or Engineer G
PB No. 1716, Vimanapura post, Bangalore, 560017 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Company||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Published on: 23 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). The other Related Jobs Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Scientist C, Scientist D, More Vacancies - ( 58 Posts) Posts
Lucknow Rd, Timarpur
|Last Date: 22 June 2022|
| Scientist or Engineer G - (1 Posts) Posts
PB No. 1716, Vimanapura post
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), was established on 23rd July 1985, The purview of union public service commission (UPSC), Various recruitment programmes to induct scientist each year in variety of Scientific and Engineering Disciplines relevant to, Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Laboratories and assessed the suitability of (DRDO) scientists for promotion to next higher grade through duty constituted assessment board committee.
(RAC) Selection of candidates for higher study course (ME / M.Tech / MSc Enggniring) under Research & Training Scheme of DRDO and Postgraduate Training Scheme of Army, Navy and Air Force.
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), offers career opportunities for young and dynamic Researchers, Scientist and Engineers. (RAC) offers recruitment for the posts of, Mechanical Material Science Engineer / Electronics & Communication Engineer / Computer Engineer / Senior Technical Assistant / Scientists / Technical Staff / Administrative management staff, etc.
Director Recruitment and Assessment Centre Defence Research and Development Organisation Ministry of Defence Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi (INDIA) PIN - 110 054
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist or Engineer G: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist or Engineer G?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist or Engineer G: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Scientist or Engineer G job at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PB No. 1716, Vimanapura post
What is Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist or Engineer G: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist or Engineer G: 1 Posts, is 23rd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist or Engineer G, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd June, 2022
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Chief Port Administrator Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) Invites Application for Project Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Electronic Technician Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Gym Instructor Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Consultant, Research Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Program Manager or Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for 13 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Anesthesia Consultant, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) Invites Application for 13 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022