Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Government Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
RGNUL Recruitment 2022 Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Jobs. Latest Job: RGNUL Invites Application for Field Investigators Recruitment 2022.
RGNUL Invites Application for Field Investigators Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Investigators
Sidhuwal Bhadson Road , Patiala, 147001 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|RGNUL Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Field Investigators|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Posted on||06 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Field Investigator for research project on “Status of Radicalization in India: An Exploratory Study of Prevention and Remedies”
1. About The Project:
i. In the seven decades since its independence, India has faced and countered extremism emanating from several quarters – left wing communist insurgencies; strategic terrorism emerging from neighbouring countries; right wing religious extremism; and, violent separatist movements.
ii. In the face of such opposition, the response of our nation-state has been strong handed and resilient; thoroughly ensuring that our constitutional and social fabric remains intact.
iii. The problem of radicalization however, doesn’t end here and threats from various quarters remain ever present.
iv. There is an emerging global discourse, which seeks to answer the question of “why does an individual get radicalized” and a corollary question of - “how can the same be prevented.”
v. Any endeavours to answer these questions in the Indian context, requires a systematic and in-depth examination of the past and present political, socio-economic, socio-legal and psycho-social realities
vi. It is this examination that the proposed study seeks to undertake. The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is the funding agency for this project.
vii. The study aims at understanding the processes of radicalization, de-radicalization and related measures, with the help of empirical evidence.
2. Post Name: Field Investigators
3. No of Post: 02
4. Engage 2 (two) part-time Field Investigators for this project, who have skills and experience of working on challenging issues and are also ready to carry out extensive field work in this regard.
5. Remuneration: Remuneration shall be proportionate to the qualification and experience of the candidate. Travel expenditure incurred for fieldwork shall be paid additionally on actual basis.
6. Duration Of Assignment: The duration of the assignment shall be for a minimum period of two weeks but may be extended as per the requirements of the Project.
7. Eligibility And Criteria For Selection:
a. Must be a Graduate. Preference will be given to the candidate with background in Law and allied areas.
b. Those with previous experience fieldwork in academic projects will be given preference.
c. Excellent Communication and Drafting skills.
d. Sound knowledge of empirical research.
e. Applicants must be based out of Mumbai or Pune and well conversant with Marathi in addition to Hindi and English.
a. The candidates shall be required to carry out the fieldwork and collate the primary data from the field. The candidate should be willing to visit the places in the State of Maharashtra as and when identified.
b. The fieldwork shall involve primary data collection from respondents.
c. Coding and Analysis of the data collected.
d. Additionally, the candidates may be asked to be involved with other activities of the Project/Centre.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
2. Once selected, the candidates shall be informed of their selection via email.
How to Apply:
1. All Applicants are required to apply by 23rd January 2022, 11.59 pm. Applications beyond this date and time will not be accepted.
2. The applicants are required to submit their CV, a Statement of Purpose and Motivation (maximum 500 words) and a writing sample (published/unpublished, sole authorship) to - [email protected]. with the subject ‘Application for Field Investigator (Status of Radicalization in India: An Exploratory Study of Prevention and Remedies)’.
Published on: 06 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
RGNUL Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at RGNUL. The other Related Jobs RGNUL Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Investigators - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Sidhuwal Bhadson Road , Patiala
|Last Date: 23 January 2022|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
SidhuwalBhadson Road, Patiala
|Last Date: 25 November 2021|
About RGNUL Recruitment
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, to fulfill the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to obtain grant from the (UGC) under Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. RGNUL operated from heritage building of the erstwhile Patiala State, Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala (from 2006 to 2013) located in the heart of Patiala city in a pollution free environment. The University was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2015. RGNUL, Punjab was granted autonomy under UGC Regulations, Clause 5 Dimensions of Autonomy for Category-II Universities in April 2018.The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, ranked RGNUL the first amongst the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions, Swachh Campus (2019) in the category of Government Residential Universities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Field Investigators: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Investigators, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Field Investigators: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Field Investigators, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at RGNUL
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sidhuwal Bhadson Road , Patiala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Investigators, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Photographic Officer Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for 26 Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2022
- BECIL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Private Secretary Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- SVPNPA Invites Application for Hindi Instructor Recruitment 2022
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 63 Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2022
- IIEST Shibpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022