Govt Sainik School Gopalganj Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Sainik School Gopalganj, an English medium residential school under the Ministry of Defence, has announced multiple vacancies for teaching and non-teaching staff positions. The school is known for providing quality education to young boys and preparing them for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA). This article provides a detailed overview of the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and how to apply for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj.
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Sainik School Gopalganj. The other Related Jobs Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Nursing Sister - ( 02 Posts) Posts
PO. Hathwa, Gopalganj
|Last Date: 20th January 2023|
| Librarian, PEM/PTI and Matron, More Vacancies - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Po. Hathwa District, Gopalganj
|Last Date: 21 October 2022|
| Librarian, PEM/PTI and Matron, General Employee (Female) - ( 03 Posts) Posts
PO: Hathwa, Gopalganj
|Last Date: 14th October 2022|
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment
Sainik School Gopalganj is a prestigious institution that provides quality education to young boys and prepares them for a career in the Indian Armed Forces. The school has announced vacancies for teaching and non-teaching staff positions, and candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the same. The selection process will consist of various stages, and the final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all the stages. The pay scale for the various positions is attractive, and the selected candidates will also be eligible for various allowances.
Introduction: About Sainik School Gopalganj
Sainik School Gopalganj was established in 2003 with the aim of providing quality education to boys and preparing them for a career in the Indian Armed Forces. The school is located in Gopalganj, Bihar, and follows the CBSE curriculum. The school has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, including a library, computer lab, science lab, and sports facilities. The school also provides training for the NCC and NSS.
The eligibility criteria for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj are as follows:
TGT (English, Hindi, Social Science, Maths, Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject with at least 50% marks
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Qualified in CTET/TET
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Ability to teach in English medium
- Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi or equivalent Naval/Air Force Courses
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Band Master in the Army/Navy/Air Force
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Ability to converse fluently in English
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Sainik School Gopalganj (www.ssgopalganj.in)
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Download the application form for the respective position
- Fill in the application form with all the required details
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Send the application form to the following address:
Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj PO – Hathwa, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) Pin – 841436
Note: The application form should reach the school on or before the last date of submission.
The selection process for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj will consist of the following stages:
- Screening of Applications: The applications received will be screened based on the eligibility criteria and other required details.
- Written Test: Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a written test. The written test will be based on the CBSE syllabus and will test the candidate’s knowledge in the respective subject.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, teaching skills, and other relevant skills required for the position.
- Skill Test (for Band Master): Candidates who clear the interview will be called for a skill test to assess their skills in playing musical instruments.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who are selected for the position will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are medically fit to carry out their duties.
The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all the above stages.
The pay scale for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj is as follows:
- TGT: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400
- Art Master: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400
- Band Master: Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100
- Ward Boy: Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900
In addition to the basic pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for various allowances as per the rules of the school.
Sainik School Gopalganj Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Sainik School Gopalganj Po. Hathwa, District – Gopalganj (Bihar) Pincode: 841436|
Sainik School Gopalganj is an English medium residential school under the Ministry of Defence, which provides quality education to young boys and prepares them for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA).
Sainik School Gopalganj has announced vacancies for the following positions: TGT (English, Hindi, Social Science, Maths, Science), Art Master, Band Master, and Ward Boy.
The eligibility criteria for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj differ based on the position. Please refer to the article for more details.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the various positions at Sainik School Gopalganj by following the steps mentioned in the article.
- Sainik School Sambalpur Invites Application for 10 Ward Boy, LDC, UDC and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 13 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for 23 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Senior Security Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Deoghar Invites Application for 11 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 64 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati Invites Application for 24 Non-Teaching Posts
- SPMCIL Invites Application for Secretarial Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Invites Application for Tailor Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Invites Application for 18 Non-Teaching Posts
- Yantra India Limited Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Invites Application for 12 LDC, Cook, MTS Recruitment 2023