Govt Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), is a Indian Government programme aimed at making free and compulsory education to children of ages 6 - 14 a fundamental right. SSA is being implemented in partnership with State Governments to cover the entire country. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan seeks to provide quality elementary education, focus on girl's education and children with special needs and provide computer education to bridge the digital divide. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Mobile Source Consultant, Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC), Block Resource Centre Coordinator (BRCC), Part Time Instructor in Physical Education, Part Time Instructor in Art Education, Management Information System (MIS), Support Staff (WPO), Resource Persons, Consultant, Resource Teacher, SSCT/ BRP/ CRP, MIS Consultant, Primary School Teacher, Upper Primary School Teacher, Chief Consultant, Senior Consultant, Special Resource Persons, Manager Foodgrains, District Manager, Accountant, Part Time Teacher (English), Part Time Teacher (Mathematics & Science), Part Time Teacher (Sanskrit), Watchman, Resource Teacher. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2, 10+2 with CPED/ Degree/ PG Degree in Professional education for Instructor in Physical Education and BFA and BVA, Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or MCA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Typing Speed @ 40 WPM, 12th, BA, B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed; Post-graduate degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Economics or ICWA /CA, Graduate with B.Ed ( Special Education ) or B.Ed (General), Bachelor's degree in the relevant subject + Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in teaching/education, Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or MCA, Senior Secondary and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education, BA / B.Sc/B.Com and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education, Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences, Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture, B.Com, B.Sc + B.Ed, B.A. with Sanskrit or Sahityacharya, 10th/Matric, Post Graduate in Maths, English Science (Physics,Chemistry,Botany,Zoology) with Degree in Education, for a great career at Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Invites Application for 418 Junior Basic Teachers Recruitment 2018
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Basic Teachers (JBT)
Junior Basic Teachers (JBT)
3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9-D, Chandigarh, 160009 Chandigarh
Number of Vacancy: 418 Posts
[A] (i) Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University. (ii) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name is known) of not less than 02 years duration recognized by NCTE. (iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching a class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. OR
[B] #(i) Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). (ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching a class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
39422/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-37 years
1. After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on the website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
2. Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will be uploaded on the website.
3. Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions.
4. In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in C-TET will rank higher in the merit. 5. In the first round, candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 1.5 times (one and halftime) the number of posts under each category.
6. List of selected candidates will be released after checking of eligibility conditions.
How to Apply:
1. Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 08.10.2018 (10.00 AM onwards) to 01.11.2018 (up to 5.00 PM) on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in. However, the last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018 (up to 04:00 PM).
2. Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan up to 29.10.2018 (up to 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of a fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India. Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposits of the fee are available on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in.
Published on: 17th October 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment for following posts:
About Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
About Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan government jobs or sarkari naukri for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Get full details of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2020 Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan for FREE. You can also get Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Government Job alerts through Mobile.