Govt Southern Railway (SR) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Southern Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Southern Railway. The other Related Jobs Southern Railway Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Perfusionist, Skilled Electronic Technician - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 March 2023|
| Advocate - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 January 2023|
| Sports Quota - ( 21 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 January 2023|
| Apprentice - ( 3154 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th October 2022|
| Sportspersons - ( 21 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd January 2023|
| Scouts & Guides Quota Posts - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th November 2022|
| Act Apprentice - ( 3134 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere in India
|Last Date: 31 October 2022|
| Sportspersons - ( 05 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13th June 2022|
Southern Railway (SR) was formed in 1951 with headquarters in Chennai. SR covers Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry, and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Southern Railway has 6 divisions – Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum, Salem
|Official Address:||Southern Railway Parktown, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Pin: 600 003.|
The Full Form of SR is Southern Railway. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company’s official website.
Candidates can apply for Southern Railway from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the Southern Railway official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the Southern Railway will be mentioned in the PDF released by Southern Railway. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Southern Railway.
First candidates should check the official notification released by Southern Railway. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Southern Railway will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the Southern Railway only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The Selection Procedure is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection processes will be hired as in Southern Railway.
Southern Railway (SR) was formed in 1951 with headqaurters at Chennai. SR covers Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry,and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Southern Railway has 6 divisions - Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum, Salem
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Invites Application for 250 Danger Building Worker Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Invites Application for 1358 Principal, PGT, CRT, PET Recruitment 2023
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Invites Application for 321 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 70 Technical Officer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023