Spices Board Invites Application for Library Trainee Recruitment 2021
Spices Board of India Job opening 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Library Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Spices Board of India Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Library Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.|
|Posted on||27 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Lib
Age Limit: The upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.
Mode of selection : Online written test
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may send their details as in along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 10.09.2021.
2. Last date for submission of application through email : 10.09.2021
3. The email should bear the subject titled as "Application for Selection of Library Trainee."
4. Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure-I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
5. Candidates may sent the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) ID proof (d) Experience certificate, if any
6. If large number of applications are received, same will be shortlisted as per the criteria as decided by Spices Board
7. Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this matter.
8. Candidates are advised to check opportunities/notices in Board’s website www.indianspices.com for updates and not to rely on information from 3rd party websites.
Published on: 28 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Spices Board of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Spices Board of India Recruitment
About Spices Board of India
Spices Board was constituted on 26th February 1987 under the Spices Board Act 1986 (No. 10 of 1986) with the merger of the erstwhile Cardamom Board (1968) and Spices Export Promotion Council (1960). Spices Board is one of the five Commodity Boards functioning under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. It is an autonomous body responsible for the export promotion of the 52 scheduled spices and development of Cardamom (Small & Large).
Spices Board of India is a promotion agency for Indian spices. It has its headquarter at Kochi. Spices Board of India has testing laboratories, through the laboratories, the Spices Board makes quality checks for spices exported from India. Spices Board of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist (Entomology/ Microbiology), Assistant Director (Accounts), Assistant Library and Information Officer, Field Officer, Statistical Assistant, Junior Chemist, Junior Microbiologist, Trainees, Trainee Analyst, Management Trainees, Spices Extension Trainees, Post Graduate Trainees, Plant Manager, Maintenance Supervisor (Mechanical/ Electrical), Machinery Operator, Market Intelligence Officer, Deputy Director, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Clerk, Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Entomology/Nematology or Post Graduate Degree in Entomology/ Nematology, Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology/ General Microbiology/Food Microbiology or Applied Microbiology, CA/ICWA/CFA/A.C.S/MBA with specialization in Financial Management, Degree in Library Science, Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics, Degree in Chemistry, M.Sc General Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Food Microbiology / Agricultural Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology, M.Sc in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Applied Chemistry /Analytical Chemistry, B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture) Or B.Sc (Botany / Zoology / Microbiology /Biotechnology) with PG Diploma / Diploma in Computer Application, M.Sc Plant Biotechnology / M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology / M.Sc (Botany) with specialization in Plant Biotechnology, BE in Mechanical Engineering, Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration / Personnel Management / Human Resources Management, Post Graduate in Hindi, Computer Literate + Knowledge of Computer Fundamental & working Knowledge in windows / Linux operating System, word processing, electronic worksheet, email etc, for a great career at Spices Board of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Library Trainee: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Library Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Library Trainee: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Library Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Spices Board of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kochi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Library Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021