Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 20 District Educational Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 37/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of District Educational Officer
District Educational Officer
Number of Vacancy: 20 Posts
1. Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.) AND
2. B.T. or B.Ed. The degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard. AND
3. Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.
56900-180500/- Per Month
Age Limit: No age limit.
Examination Fee: Registration Fee: Rs.150/-, Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-, Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.200/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://tnpscexams.in/
Published on: 10th December 2018
Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 11th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 20 vacancies in total. District Educational Officer: 20 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for District Educational Officer?
The Payscale is as follows District Educational Officer: INR56900,
When can I can apply for District Educational Officer job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for District Educational Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th January, 2019
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021