Tea Board of India Recruitment 2021 For Junior Chemist
Tea Board of India
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Chemist
Sarani, Kolkata, 700001 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. with Chemistry as major subject Desirable: M. Sc. in Chemistry
Please check with the concern authority or website
How to Apply:
The interested candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements may send their typed applications (strictly as per the enclosed format) along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents, to the Secretary, Tea Board India, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata - 700001 in mail ID [email protected] by putting subject line of mail as 'Application for (Jr. Analyst/ Jr. Chemist)
1. Tea Board reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
3. The candidates appearing in interview have to show the original testimonials/ certificates at the time of interview.
4. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year reckoned from the date of joining.
5. However, the tenure of appointment may be extended depending on the work performance and requirement at the after end of one year.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tea Board India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Tea Board India. The other Related Jobs Tea Board India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Farm nad Factory Assistant, Junior Scientist, More Vacancies - ( 6 Posts) Posts
14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 24 July 2022|
| Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
TEA BOARD 14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 03 July 2022|
| Junior Microbiologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
TEA BOARD 14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 27 May 2022|
| Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 10 October 2021|
| Junior Chemist - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 August 2021|
About Tea Board India Recruitment
About Tea Board India
Tea is one of the industries, which by an Act of Parliament comes under the control of the Union Govt. The genesis of the Tea Board India dates back to 1903 when the Indian Tea Cess Bill was passed. The Bill provided for levying a cess on tea exports - the proceeds of which were to be used for the promotion of Indian tea both within and outside India. The present Tea Board set up under section 4 of the Tea Act 1953 was constituted on 1st April 1954.
Tea Board of India was established in the year 1953. Its headquarters is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Tea Board of India was established to promote the cultivation, processing, and domestic trade as well as export of tea from India. Tea Board of India is responsible for the assignment of certification numbers to exports of certain tea merchants.
Tea Board of India does endorsement of the diverse production and productivity of tea, financial support of research organizations and the monitoring of advances in tea packaging. It coordinates research institutes, the tea trade and government bodies, ensuring the technical support of the tea trade in the global industry.
Tea Board of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Assistant Director, Staff Car Driver, Development Officer, Advisory Officer (Factory), Stenographer (Special Grade), Accountant Assistant, Director, Controller of Licensing, Factory Advisory Officer, Accounts Officer, Jr. Translator (Hindi), Director of Tea Development, Publicity Officer, Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Data Entry Operator, Jr Translator (Hindi), Typist - Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Soil Scientist, Biochemist, Agronomist, Plant Breeder/ Biotechnologist, Plant Protection Specialist.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors degree in any discipline with adequate skill in operation of Tally, Degree, Class VIII (Middle School Standard) + Must hold a Driving Licence for driving car/heavy vehicle, graduate in Science/Agriculture, Degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Agriculture Engineering, Graduate + 120 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting + Proficiency in Windows 2007, Graduation in Commerce + Proficiency in Tally, graduate in Agriculture/Botany, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Biochemistry/M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Agronomy/M.Sc. in Soil Science, Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ M.Sc. in Biotechnology /M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ M.Sc. in Entomology/ M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, for a great career at Tea Board of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Chemist: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Chemist, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Chemist: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Junior Chemist, Important Instructions: job at Tea Board India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sarani, Kolkata
What is Tea Board India Junior Chemist: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Tea Board India Junior Chemist: 01 Posts, is 27th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Chemist, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Invites Application for 759 Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Invites Application for 130 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- MP Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) Invites Application for 101 ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 560 Sub-Inspector, Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie Invites Application for 12 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Oracle Forms / Reports Developer Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Assistant, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Ratnagiri (NHM Ratnagiri) Invites Application for 70 Super Specialist, Specialist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022