Govt Town & Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Town & country Planning Organisation. The other Related Jobs Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment
About Town & country Planning Organisation
Town and Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) was set up in 1962 with the merger of the erstwhile Town Planning Organization (TPO) and Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO).TPO was set up in 1955 to formulate the First Master Plan for Delhi. The TPO completed the assigned task of formulation of Master Plan for Delhi in September 1962 .Subsequently in 1957, Government of India set up another organization called Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO) to evolve a plan for Delhi Region and to advise on the development of steel towns, river valley projects and other matters related with urban and regional planning. CRUPO started functioning activity from September 1959 in an advisory capacity to the Central Ministries of the Government of India, Planning Commission, State Governments, Local Bodies and Public Undertakings. The organization also initiated studies on various aspects of urban and regional planning and development. The first conference of State Ministers dealing with Town and Country Planning was organized by CRUPO in 1960 which made a beginning for undertaking a countrywide programme for preparation of master plans, enactment of town planning legislation, setting up of Town Planning Departments in the States and Union Territories and augmentation of facilities in education and training in town and country planning.
Town & Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) was established in 1962 with the merger of the Town Planning Organization (TPO) and Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO).
It has been functioning as the technical wing of the Ministry of Urban Development. Over the years, Town & Country Planning Organisation has undertaken various works in the area of formulating Master Plans, urban design projects, tourism development plans, manuals and guides on various aspects of planning and development, monitoring and evaluation of central sector schemes, information system, urban mapping, urban and regional development policies, development law.
The major functions of the Organisation are: provide knowledge support and technical advice and assistance to various State Govts., Development Authorities, ULBs, other agencies, Research studies in areas of topical interest, Manuals and Guides on various aspects of planning and development, Training & Capacity Building, Appraisal and monitoring of central sector projects / Schemes.
Town & Country Planning Organisation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Invites Application for Defence Liaisoning Officer Recruitment 2022
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- India Post Payments Bank Invites Application for Web Developer or Maintenance Engineer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) Invites Application for Social Media Developer Recruitment 2022
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Invites Application for Python programmer Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 10 Public Health Specialists Recruitment 2022
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Invites Application for IT Support Recruitment 2022
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022