Govt Town & Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Town & country Planning Organisation. The other Related Jobs Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Town & country Planning Organisation Recruitment
About Town & country Planning Organisation
Town and Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) was set up in 1962 with the merger of the erstwhile Town Planning Organization (TPO) and Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO).TPO was set up in 1955 to formulate the First Master Plan for Delhi. The TPO completed the assigned task of formulation of Master Plan for Delhi in September 1962 .Subsequently in 1957, Government of India set up another organization called Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO) to evolve a plan for Delhi Region and to advise on the development of steel towns, river valley projects and other matters related with urban and regional planning. CRUPO started functioning activity from September 1959 in an advisory capacity to the Central Ministries of the Government of India, Planning Commission, State Governments, Local Bodies and Public Undertakings. The organization also initiated studies on various aspects of urban and regional planning and development. The first conference of State Ministers dealing with Town and Country Planning was organized by CRUPO in 1960 which made a beginning for undertaking a countrywide programme for preparation of master plans, enactment of town planning legislation, setting up of Town Planning Departments in the States and Union Territories and augmentation of facilities in education and training in town and country planning.
Town & Country Planning Organisation (TCPO) was established in 1962 with the merger of the Town Planning Organization (TPO) and Central Regional and Urban Planning Organization (CRUPO). It has been functioning as the technical wing of the Ministry of Urban Development. Over the years, Town & Country Planning Organisation has undertaken various works in the area of formulating Master Plans, urban design projects, tourism development plans, manuals and guides on various aspects of planning and development, monitoring and evaluation of central sector schemes, information system, urban mapping, urban and regional development policies, development law. The major functions of the Organisation are: provide knowledge support and technical advice and assistance to various State Govts., Development Authorities, ULBs, other agencies, Research studies in areas of topical interest, Manuals and Guides on various aspects of planning and development, Training & Capacity Building, Appraisal and monitoring of central sector projects / Schemes. Town & Country Planning Organisation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Invites Application for Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Artist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2023
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for General Manager or Associate Vice President Recruitment 2023
- NIT Meghalaya Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 10 Agrovet Service Representative Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Deoghar Invites Application for 21 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Invites Application for Academic and Teaching Associate Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Content Creator Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 11 Probationary Engineer, Senior Engineer Recruitment 2023