UHBVNL Recruitment 2022 for 62 Assistant Engineer
Vacancy Circular No:
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer
Vidyut Sadan Plot No.: C16
Sector6, Panchkula, 134114 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 62 Posts
|UHBVNL Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||62 Posts|
|Age Limit||Eligibility of age limit is as on last date of submission/receipt of application form i.e. 31-03-2022. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer is 20 to 42 years.|
|Salary||53100 - 167800(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical in Haryana Power Utilities viz. HVPNL. UHBVNL & DHBVNL based on result of GATE-2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2021) and Socio-economic criteria & Experience
1. Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
2. No. of Post: 62
i. HVPNL: 05
ii. UHBVNL: 17
iii. DHBVNL: 40
3. Essential Qualification:
a) Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree* from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marksin respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one ofthe following disciplines: i) Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
ii. Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marksin respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marksin respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile,
iii. in the Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering disciplines, in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & lessthan 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
b) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric standard orin Higher Education
4. Pay Scale: Rs.53100- 167800 in pay matrix level-9
5. AdvtNo.: Rectt./HPUs/GATE-202
53100 - 167800(Per Month)
Age Limit: Eligibility of age limit is as on last date of submission/receipt of application form i.e. 31-03-2022. The age limit for the post of Assistant Engineer is 20 to 42 years.
1. The candidates who have acquired the essential qualification as mentioned at above and must have qualified the GATE-2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2021) conducted by designated IIT in corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
2. The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPIJs from the eligible candidates as given in para-(i) above, on the basis of result of the GATE-2021 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2021) & Socio-economic criteria and Experience, in the respective discipline as per requirement of HPUs.
3. The qualifying marks in respect of GATE-2021 (minimum cut-off) shall be as declared by GATE-2021 Organizing Institute i.e. IIT Bombay, Mumbai in 2021 for respective GATE paper/ discipline/ category given
4. The selection process consist of marks obtained (80% normalized marks out of 100) 80 marksin the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 and 20 marks of Socio-economic criteria and Experience. No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs. Appointments will be made on the basis of the GATE-2021 result and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. GATE result of 2020 or priorwill not be valid
How to Apply:
i. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the online Application form. No request regarding any change against any entry in the online application form will be entertained,
iii. The application feesisto be paid online through electronically mode i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Netbanking.
iv. Online application complete in all respectsshould be submitted within stipulated period starting from 05-03-2022 to 31-03-2022. The application form received through Courier or any othermeanswill not be entertained in any case and will be rejected,
v. HARD Copy of onlineApplication form is not required to be submitted,
vi. It ismade clearthat any delay in submission of online application form by the due date shall be sole responsibility ofthe candidate,
vii. The candidate should retain printout ofonline application form forfuture reference and same will have to be brought by the candidates at the time of verification/ checking of the documents
viii. Online application that are incomplete and without prescribed fee will be rejected straightaway and no correspondence in thisregard will be entertained,
ix. Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of application.
Published on: 25 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited. The other Related Jobs Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Engineer - ( 62 Posts) Posts
Vidyut Sadan Plot No.: C16 Sector6, Panchkula
|Last Date: 31 March 2022|
About Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment
About Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) was established on 1st July 1999, it's a Haryana Government undertaking Company, They performing activities of power distribution and retail supply business in the northern part of Haryana for Domestic, Commercial, Industrial,Agriculture and other uses.
The prime objective of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) is to arrange for the supply of Electricity in an efficient & economical manner,with particular reference to the areas, they collect data on the demand for use of electricity & to formulate planning in coordination with the Generating Company for better operation in the State for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity.
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) offers recruitment for the posts of, Senior Line Attendant / Executive Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) / EPR Assistant / Junior Electronic Engineer / Assistant Project Fellow / Assistant Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Administration) / Legal officer / Assistant Project Fellow (Field) / Technical Assistant / Accountant / Administrative Officer / Accounts Officer / Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator / Labours / Drivers / Peon / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 62 vacancies in total. Assistant Engineer: 62 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Engineer: INR 53100 - 167800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Engineer job at Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vidyut Sadan Plot No.: C16 Sector6, Panchkula
What is Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Assistant Engineer: 62 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited Assistant Engineer: 62 Posts, is 31st March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st March, 2022
- HNBGU Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Attendant or Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) Invites Application for 24 Specialists and High Level Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Senior Technical Assistant-I Recruitment 2022
- Periyar University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- THSTI Invites Application for 2 Senior Professor Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) Invites Application for Consultant DC Security Recruitment 2022
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Physical Education Instructor and Sports Facilities Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- Motilal Nehru College Invites Application for Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Researcher Recruitment 2022
- ANGRAU Kurnool Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2022