West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 74 Wireless Supervisor Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Police
invites applications for recruitment of Wireless Supervisor (Technical)
Wireless Supervisor (Technical)
Number of Vacancy: 74 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree with any of the following subjects :- Physics or Radio Physics or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized University.
As per existing rules
Age Limit: 21-30 years.
All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) - Rs. 325/-.
Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only) - Rs.25/-.
Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only) - Rs.25/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in/Signup.aspx?L=A
Published on: 22nd February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
West Bengal Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About West Bengal Police Force Recruitment
About West Bengal Police Force
The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.)
The West Bengal Police was reorganized during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department.
The West Bengal Police (WBP) has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the State (excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata). The other general police district consists of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta Police Act 1866 & Calcutta (Suburban Police) Act 1866. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
The WBP are divided into a number of units: the Armed Battalions consisting of State Armed Police (SAP), Eastern Frontier Rifles (EFR) and India Reserve Battalions (IRBs), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Counter Insurgency Force [CIF], Enforcement Branch (EB), Intelligence Branch (IB), Traffic Branch, Police Telecommunications, Training Wing, State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB)& Police Computer Centre (PCC).
West Bengal Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Software Developer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in IT/Computer Science or BE/B.Tech in Computer science with skills in Software Design, Development, Documentation & Implementation Support for a great career at West Bengal Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 74 vacancies in total. Wireless Supervisor (Technical): 74 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Wireless Supervisor (Technical)?
The Payscale is as follows Wireless Supervisor (Technical): INRAs per existing rules,
When can I can apply for Wireless Supervisor (Technical) job at West Bengal Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Salt Lake City, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Wireless Supervisor (Technical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd March, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts